• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scabs..HMMM I'm not even in this dog fight but I know which side has scabs working for them.

Eagle;
I don't have a copy of the "scab list", but I believe that most (if not all) of the Wein guys are gone. The pilots that participated in the Ansett ordeal may not have done it right, but they filled jobs of pilots that QUIT. All properties have a "scab" or more than one in some fashion.

In the meantime, my eastern brothers and sisters have managed to do the following:
1. Prior to the vote, many failed to stay current w/ ALPA....all the time knowing that no pilot at AAA or AWA had EVER been fired for paying union dues.
2. Managed to get a new union voted in on the platform that "ALPA Screwed US at US Air".
3. Developed a new union that's central theme is that Date of Hire is THE ONLY way to do seniority (unless you are an Empire or Shuttle East pilot...then you don't count).
4. Are now suing (presently) 16 named fellow pilots plus 1-100 "John Does" for various issues (you should read the lawsuit). These would be the pilots that they claim to represent....East and West.
5. And finally are petitioning the company to immediately fire any AWA pilot that does not join the union or pay agency fees.

I won't even go into what list(s) may or may not be used when the furloughs start.

Now.....where did I put that "Beating a Dead Horse" icon??????

Empire merged with Piedmont. Not USAIR.

Empire pilots got DOH in case of furlough. They also got protected in the F 28.

Shuttle pillots resigned from Eastern and went to Trump in 1989. That was kind of an odd deal. Only about 15 orginal Eastern Shuttle pilots left. The rest were Trump new hires. who got DOH.
All mergers have been DOH with protections. How many mergers has the 1983 start up AWA had. 0

DOH = integrity

Word is over 200 pilots are taking LOA. We will see. Maybe no furloughs in the East.

I hope you AWA pilots do not throw your furloughed pilots under the bus. According to many AWA posters here they bring no jobs to anything . In case of a merger they should be stapled according to AWA pilot logic.
The Nic lottery ticket is gone. Get over it.

One more thing. No letting EAST new hires commute from PHX to PHL on the J/S is only making AWA pilots situation worse. Word is 18 pilots so far fired for creating a hostile work environment. Keep up the good work Westies. You guys are dumber then I thought.

Marty

Word is 18 pilots so far fired for creating a hostile work environment.
Your diatribes don't warrant a response but when you spread lies you need to be called on it. Unless, of course, you're referring to Easties being canned?

Thats just what I heard. So I guess no one has been fired? Thanks for clearing that up.

Marty

Your diatribes don't warrant a response but when you spread lies you need to be called on it. Unless, of course, you're referring to Easties being canned?

Marty and Steven (Bdfg1) are great at lies.....
Marty crosses picket lines to get jobs, know what that makes him?
Sometimes you might want to feel sorry for these pricks, but then they open their nut drainers, and its just easier to laugh at them.

Thats just what I heard. So I guess no one has been fired? Thanks for clearing that up.

Marty

Hey Marty or Chip or whoever you are,
I've asked this before but no one has answered - do you think anyone in the aviation industry is going to hire the East pilots that are about to get furloughed? By now the word is pretty much out on what you guys are trying to do, and if I were on an interview board I wouldn't be hiring anyone that attempts to screw over their fellow coworkers.

737 Pylt = PFT 128
Both PFT losers

Cut out of the same mold.

Not one USAIR EAST pilot has ever crossed a picket line. Not one.

Looking forward to one of 737 pylt losers private messages. I will start posting them because they are entertaining.

Marty

Hey Marty or Chip or whoever you are,
I've asked this before but no one has answered - do you think anyone in the aviation industry is going to hire the East pilots that are about to get furloughed? By now the word is pretty much out on what you guys are trying to do, and if I were on an interview board I wouldn't be hiring anyone that attempts to screw over their fellow coworkers.

How old are you? You seem to be clueless.

Chip

Not even you, with all your fabricated answers to other issues, can answer my simple question?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back