• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To be precise, both sides ordered the six eligible arbitrators in order of preference. Nicolau was the third one chosen through a strike-out process. Of course, the Easties were very familiar (and apparantly satisfied) with him since he decided the USAir Shuttle integration in the late '90s. The Easties were also completely satisfied with Nicolau all through the mediation/arbitration hearings. It's only after he presented an opinion they didn't like that he became senile, corrupt, and incompetent. (VBG)

Well, then, what's their beef? They asked for it. They got it. Now, they don't like it. Grow up. TC

737 Pylt = PFT 128
Both PFT losers

Cut out of the same mold.

Sorry Sparky, no PFT here.

Not one USAIR EAST pilot has ever crossed a picket line. Not one.
Excluding you of course, right?
Then how do you explain your name being on the scab list I possess......

Looking forward to one of 737 pylt losers private messages. I will start posting them because they are entertaining.

Marty
You mean the same ones where you admit crossing the picket lines at Eastern to get hired, only to get fired in the end!:laugh:
Come Marty, you make this much too easy.
I realize facing your 4th furlough has you on edge, but its ok Britney, I'm sure you'll wind up as a Walmart greeter or something better paying than that 190 f/o pay!:laugh:
Good night princess!

Like "Speed Racer" who ran his 737 into a ditch at BDL trying to beat an AWA A320 to the gate ? Smooth move.

PHXFLYR:cool:

He wasn't fired. I flew with him last month after the incident. Sharpest tool in the shed.....not really, but he'll probably keep it out of the weeds from here on.

Just for fun...

AWA = Mesa Grande

Really? (sigh) Wow, that is a really cleaver reply. You must have worked on the intricate details of comparing AWA to Mesa airlines for some time before you were able finally come up with that bit of genius. I'm sure it's given you something to giggled about all afternoon. You should really print it out and show all of your friends. I'm sure they will get quite a chuckle too and be impressed with the high caliber of your postings. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back