• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good. I am glad you are not getting furloughed. Honestly.

As of now, every AMW furloughee brought a job to this merger and every East 99 hire, who had no job, who had no realistic future at this diseased airline, remains employed.

Ahhh Now it is clear why they dumped ALPA. They know how to fight for thier jobs.

Guys,

The NIC decision may be crap but that is immaterial. It may not be fair but that is immaterial. The fact is that situations such as this are being decided in a way that breaks from past history. The fact is it is a legal decision that cannot be overcome at least with the efforts of the US Airways east pilots thus far.

Every decision is subject to review. So far no west US Airways pilot is paying dues nor has any intention of paying dues to USAPPA. They do pay into a legal fund to kill USAPPA. Just as US Airways east pilots have chosen to ignore a legally binding decision, so too have US Airways west pilots chosen to ignore a legal change in representation.

It is all subject to review and no one is going to suffer anything until such time as the legal system gets around to making their review since nothing is written in concrete. The fact that USAPPA has won a temporary representation election is just a transient thing since it is subject to legal review and rejection.

In the meantime I, a former union leader, enjoy working actively to undermine a SCAB union such as USAPPA has chosen to represent themselves.

They threaten my job because I choose to not pay dues but that is all up to legal review just as the Nic decision is, according to USAPPA, up for legal review. When the courts make a decision then we will have something to work with either way. In the meantime I keep my money and continue to work against the efforts of many of the east US Airways pilots who are SCABS and shall forever in my mind be scabs. Subject to legal review of course since nothing is concrete in this world!

This airline is a cancer, the faster it dies the faster the healthy body can recover. Call it natures, do over. We'll see how valuable DOH is then

Amen, Preach on my brother preach on!!!

WD.

Guys,

The NIC decision may be crap but that is immaterial. It may not be fair but that is immaterial. The fact is that situations such as this are being decided in a way that breaks from past history. The fact is it is a legal decision that cannot be overcome at least with the efforts of the US Airways east pilots thus far.

Every decision is subject to review. So far no west US Airways pilot is paying dues nor has any intention of paying dues to USAPPA. They do pay into a legal fund to kill USAPPA. Just as US Airways east pilots have chosen to ignore a legally binding decision, so too have US Airways west pilots chosen to ignore a legal change in representation.

It is all subject to review and no one is going to suffer anything until such time as the legal system gets around to making their review since nothing is written in concrete. The fact that USAPPA has won a temporary representation election is just a transient thing since it is subject to legal review and rejection.

In the meantime I, a former union leader, enjoy working actively to undermine a SCAB union such as USAPPA has chosen to represent themselves.

They threaten my job because I choose to not pay dues but that is all up to legal review just as the Nic decision is, according to USAPPA, up for legal review. When the courts make a decision then we will have something to work with either way. In the meantime I keep my money and continue to work against the efforts of many of the east US Airways pilots who are SCABS and shall forever in my mind be scabs. Subject to legal review of course since nothing is concrete in this world!

I'm with you on this!!! Mutha FK usapa and all who support the scabs!!!

WD,

I really do think that at the end of the day the problem with the east/west division is a cultural phenomenon. As much as I hate to characterize people I really do have to characterize the east US population as completely out of touch with America and its values. I go east a lot and it is a wonderful place. But the people, generally speaking, are so out of touch with reality, that it just boggles my mind! So the east US Airways pilots are only exhibiting that culture that they are infected with which is so out of touch with reality in the way that United States of America exists today and I fear for the future of this country in this world with the typical east citizen mentality. They need to get out in the world a bit more!

I would suggest paying your dues in quarter rolls in an an enema bag, but USAPA slime like weasel would probably just enjoy it.

Latest resources

Back