• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Email from Airtran MEC: Secret MOU between SWA and SWAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"You're funny. In that vein, what did SW pilots bring to the table? Not SW, the company. See how ridiculous an argument that is? I'm letting you know."

The SWAPA contract and all the requisite benefits therein. Really dude, what part of this is not making sense?

Last edited:
Yup it's pretty clear that you are the most arrogant guy on the forum.
You hate facts. Sorry about that chump. You're right, everything is wonderful, nothing to worry about. Bubba knows all.
Maybe you should try a career as a fortune teller, you know everything at least for those that want to read your drivel.

You sound like Lear70. Maybe you should do what he did and sign off for good. He feels better and I am sure you will too. People are gettting tired of listening to you.

"You're funny. In that vein, what did SW pilots bring to the table? Not SW, the company. See how ridiculous an argument that is? I'm letting you know."

The SWAPA contract and all the requisite benefits therein. Really dude, what part of this is not making sense?

Bingo. Thanks Calypso. I think the one thing AAI had that we didn't was paid parking. Night and Day Freight.....you know it, but just don't want to admit it. You'd rather play the poor, poor pitfall me routine along along with Brit.

Bingo. Thanks Calypso. I think the one thing AAI had that we didn't was paid parking. Night and Day Freight.....you know it, but just don't want to admit it. You'd rather play the poor, poor pitfall me routine along along with Brit.

Grow up red, your remarks are boring.
As I said many times, I don't care any more. It's just a job.
Get over yourself.

Statements like that typically come from the weakest sort of pilot...... Especially when they're made anonymously by a guy with a whopping four years on the property.

Who has four years on property? You're right I'm the weakest pilot on the property good thing upgrades are base solely on seniority. Am I wrong in my statement? When delta was hiring you and Brit stayed at AT cuz it rocked so much. I didn't realize that sorry. I retract my generalization. Now whose makin statements like that... Get over it. I don't know anything about you, other than the stuff you and Brit post here. I make my judgements based solely on these posts. You guys could be the nicest people on earth but your online statements point otherwise.

You're comparing Delta/NWA to Southwest/AAI? :laugh: You're funny man.

Hmm... Why is that funny, Mr. SW CA? Read about Fedex/Flying Tigers acquisition/merger/etc. Here is a synopsis for you: A bankrupt roughly 10 a/c airline got bought out by a huge airline called Fedex. Pilots got merged based on seniority (not DOH!).

You're a weird man to find these things amusing. Do inflight emergencies make you laugh too???

Hmm... Why is that funny, Mr. SW CA? Read about Fedex/Flying Tigers acquisition/merger/etc. Here is a synopsis for you: A bankrupt roughly 10 a/c airline got bought out by a huge airline called Fedex. Pilots got merged based on seniority (not DOH!).

You're a weird man to find these things amusing. Do inflight emergencies make you laugh too???

then there are other examples.... ask the Challenge Air Cargo Pilots how it felt when UPS bought their 757s and took NO PILOTS.

Who has four years on property?

You. Maybe 5 years now. You went to SWA from Pinnacle. What gives you some special right to question any AirTran pilot's skills, abilities or marketability? :rolleyes:

When delta was hiring you and Brit stayed at AT cuz it rocked so much. I didn't realize that sorry. I retract my generalization.

When Delta was hiring, I had already been a line-holding Captain for several years. I was making more than any Delta pilot with similar longevity . . . and I was happy. What business is it of yours, anyway?

What a putz. :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back