• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Email from Airtran MEC: Secret MOU between SWA and SWAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Less desirable because we had numerous AAI pilots with apps at SWA...oh I guess you forgot about that...several AAI pilots were in the hiring pool when the announcement was made, they are now hundreds of numbers ahead of their former/fellow poolies...worked out well for them...

Yeah, and some probably had apps. in at AA,UAL,DAL,Emirates,etc. Each one of us has different needs as far as their career is concerned. FL was less desirable for those individuals and SWA was a good fit for them..cool,makes sense. The way you stated it sounded like FL was a no name carrier that nobody wanted to work for. Surprise,FL had thousands of apps on file as well. NO..none from SWA guys. That must mean that you are far superior and reign supreme. Why bother? You are gods,nobody will ever compare and...Mesa (for once) doesn't suck! Anyone that doesn't work for SWA does!

Yeah, and some probably had apps. in at AA,UAL,DAL,Emirates,etc. Each one of us has different needs as far as their career is concerned. FL was less desirable for those individuals and SWA was a good fit for them..cool,makes sense. The way you stated it sounded like FL was a no name carrier that nobody wanted to work for. Surprise,FL had thousands of apps on file as well. NO..none from SWA guys. That must mean that you are far superior and reign supreme. Why bother? You are gods,nobody will ever compare and...Mesa (for once) doesn't suck! Anyone that doesn't work for SWA does!

JACK,
Sorry about that. I just saw your profile...and now I understand.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/penissize.htm

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back