• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As you guys have noticed, Raj does have some ridiculous notions.

Along with dues the membership gets to vote in elections. That renders the concept of back dues rather impossible...:erm: What would NJASAP give the NJI pilots in exchange...:rolleyes:

We can't go back so it's time to move forward as one team. The only fair, feasible answer is to integrate both pilotgroups with the least disruption possible and an eye toward eventual equality. Focusing on common ground will better serve everyone involved and I do believe the majority of the pilots in both groups agree with that concept.

Its this Elitist attitude that most are really getting mad about. I think we have been on this rodeo at least once before.

Ignore list.
At the top of the page, click on User CP (control panel).
In the list on the left, click on Edit Ignore List.
Put the name in the box and save.
Easy.
I only have 2, but it looks like that may have to change.

Rajflyboy, I disagree about an "elitist" attitude among the hardworking cadre of volunteers and leaders in NJASAP. But one can spot some of that attitude in your chosen name...raj also Raj (räj) n. Dominion or rule, :erm:

Helm, selective reading makes good use of one's time. :)

Speaking of time....the NJA pilots are nearing the deadline for voting in the EBoard election. Today and tomorrow are the last full days with limited morning time on the 16th when the vote ends. I highly encourage those eligible to participate. Choosing your leadership is the ideal time for members of the "silent majority" to speak up loudly.

Last edited:
Are you really a wife or just posing as one? I'm honestly astonished at the fact that you feel the need to put forth so much effort to push "your husbands" thoughts and ideas...If in fact you are who you say you are.....I'm starting to have my doubts.

Do you sit by the "Batphone" and listen to your husbands super secret conversations? Is the phone red like Obama's? Is this what the two of you discuss all day? Do you have children. Is your husband one of "those pilots" who whole life revolves around his job? Do you two have any other hobbies? Have you ever been to Kansas?

No, seriously I'm literally astonished by your interest....Well not really, just kinda sick of your crap over and over. We get it. Your husband is in the union (I have no idea who he is). Everything he says you repeat here. The both of you are in love with NJA/NJASAP/the job etc...

Most of us, however, have spit out the Koolaid for fear of choking. And most of us are up one day, down the next about how we feel about current leadership at NJASAP. (Thank you NJASAP MSG Board access guys) (gee didn't most of us warn that there would be a ******************** storm over the msg. board access decision)

Wait, your BB/IPhone probably just told you "you have a new thread response".. Better get to FI.com right away..hurry hurry...

Are you really a wife or just posing as one? I'm honestly astonished at the fact that you feel the need to put forth so much effort to push "your husbands" thoughts and ideas...If in fact you are who you say you are.....I'm starting to have my doubts.

Do you sit by the "Batphone" and listen to your husbands super secret conversations? Is the phone red like Obama's? Is this what the two of you discuss all day? Do you have children. Is your husband one of "those pilots" who whole life revolves around his job? Do you two have any other hobbies? Have you ever been to Kansas?

No, seriously I'm literally astonished by your interest....Well not really, just kinda sick of your crap over and over. We get it. Your husband is in the union (I have no idea who he is). Everything he says you repeat here. The both of you are in love with NJA/NJASAP/the job etc...

Most of us, however, have spit out the Koolaid for fear of choking. And most of us are up one day, down the next about how we feel about current leadership at NJASAP. (Thank you NJASAP MSG Board access guys) (gee didn't most of us warn that there would be a ******************** storm over the msg. board access decision)

Wait, your BB/IPhone probably just told you "you have a new thread response".. Better get to FI.com right away..hurry hurry...

You forgot your usual hollow threat or crude post, wierdo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back