• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perv, we get CBA plus overrides OR NJI pay (whichever is higher). Not NJI pay PLUS overrides. They will keep track of the after midnight, before 8 am, yada, yada. But cba plus overrides won't exceed my cap for at least four years. Hence, pay cut.QUOTE]

No point in arguing based upon opinion. According to both management and NJASAP, you will not see a pay cut.

Per LOA 01-013-"Crewmembers employed by NJI will not suffer a reduction in pay as a result of the recognition of NJA and NJI as a single transportation system."

Unlike the empty promises you guys were told over the years, this is part of the contract. If you indeed lose money, the union will follow the grievance process. There is no room for creative interpretation in this situation. Nor does it mean you'll make the same only if you work more. This simple sentence guarantees you status quo.

You'll be suprised how well the contract maintains our QOL. Have faith.

I haven't dug very deep, but from the surface it looks like the only difference an NJI pilots would see is paying union dues and having representation. If this is too much to handle, 495 of us will gladly return to work. Don't forget, in that 495, some are NJI natives.

I've done the math. This little Brady Bunch moment will cost me about 80 grand. I was willing to let it go until turds like Raj start demanding I pay BACK dues.
Why don't you come back here and post your income for the 12 months prior to integration, then the 12 months after integration. The numbers you throw out are ridiculous.

The pilot group prior to 2005 wanted to make sure that NJI was not taking work from NJA pilots with the Gulfsteam side. That does not mean that we wanted to merge and become 1 pilot group. I have never flown with a single pilot that wanted to merge the 2 pilot groups or seniority lists or even cared anything about it.
Who have you been flying with? The vast majority (let alone your ridiculous "not one") of pilots I have flown with have always wanted us to be one company on one certificate. Been here 15 years, I am thinking you might be less.

As you guys have noticed, Raj does have some ridiculous notions.

Along with dues the membership gets to vote in elections. That renders the concept of back dues rather impossible...:erm: What would NJASAP give the NJI pilots in exchange...:rolleyes:

We can't go back so it's time to move forward as one team. The only fair, feasible answer is to integrate both pilotgroups with the least disruption possible and an eye toward eventual equality. Focusing on common ground will better serve everyone involved and I do believe the majority of the pilots in both groups agree with that concept.

As you guys have noticed, Raj does have some ridiculous notions.

Along with dues the membership gets to vote in elections. That renders the concept of back dues rather impossible...:erm: What would NJASAP give the NJI pilots in exchange...:rolleyes:

We can't go back so it's time to move forward as one team. The only fair, feasible answer is to integrate both pilotgroups with the least disruption possible and an eye toward eventual equality. Focusing on common ground will better serve everyone involved and I do believe the majority of the pilots in both groups agree with that concept.

Laughable

Christ. Would you give it up already? First time I've had to add a name to my ignore list here. I can even handle B19. At least he is good entertainment. You are just flat out annoying and obnoxious. And yes, I am one of the furloughed guys.

+1

Dude, please tell me how to use the ignore list. I need my first entry as well.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back