• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you'd take the time to actually read and not see what you want to see, you'd come to realize nobody is asking for your help with anything. I don't recall asking for your help. I've managed without NJA, and this is not my first paper route when it comes to aviation jobs, furloughs, bankruptcies or being in a union.

BTW,they can only TRY to make you do 14hr,5leg,7day trips...Whether you do them or not is up to you.

OK this is where Flylow says.."what would you like me to do about it?" Because he doesn't read/comprehend anything I've just written.

Soooo. You're fine?

My wife works as a Registered Nurse at a hospital. She has told me many times about how very sick patient's families often lash out out her, the very person why is trying to help their family member. She says she was taught about this in nursing school; it's called "transference", or the redirection of bad angry feelings onto a nearby, but undeserving person. It's essentially a ingrained visceral and childish reaction.

I'm seeing the same thing here. Furloughed pilots are lashing out at the very same union leaders who have spent many long hours trying to help them. Of course union leaders must consider the well-being of the entire group, so this sometimes makes them targets, because those decisions don't always benefit us personally. Its much easier to point the finger of blame at them then to deal with the incalculable complexity of the economic circumstances that are really responsible for your misfortune. I guess sometimes its just easier to say "that guy" or "those people" did it.

So where was the benefit for the entire group at Flops? The MEC took from the bottom of the list to pad the top of the list just like Riccki was taking a little bit from everybody to give to his SFO's.

glady take a CBA paycut to make sure it costs the company more money. It helps prevent all stealing they do.

As long as someone gets a raise is good enough. Management gets paid for doing exactly NOTHING.

Latest resources

Back