• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly had taken the time to type out a post with my name on the top and then decided to delete it. I was confused about that and was inviting him to re-post by letting him know that I had already read it and had an answer ready. If my post appears cryptic, it is because I was trying to respect his privacy. Thus a balancing act.

That said, though it was a semi-private matter, what is your problem with that....:rolleyes:

My problem is you portray yourself as the person with all the answers. You butt into every thread and act like you know what goes on at every company. Like i said you are self righteous and too much for most of us to stomach. With that said i actually think you believe everything you post and as such i feel bad for you. Those who are unwilling to listen and see things thru the others eyes will never become better people. You have your response ready before you even finish reading the post you are responding to and your thoughts are so skewed yet you think they apply to all employment situations. Thats my problem

Please NJA Wife. NJASAP is only looking out for the F-ing top percent of the group. They're going to sell us furloughed out for a 5th crew meal and a GV slot. NJASAP and management have made it clear that us furloughs are gone. There are all to many pilots willing to vote on a cut away for the furloughs as well if they can get some extra cash such as P.W.

Obviously you have no faith in your fellow pilots ....

..your screen name suits you well, Jack.

That was probably one of the most obtuse and ignorant posts I have seen in a while, including B19's diatribes.

Obviously you have no faith in your fellow pilots ....

..your screen name suits you well, Jack.

That was probably one of the most obtuse and ignorant posts I have seen in a while, including B19's diatribes.

I guess I saw too many "5%er's" promoting extended days and one particular pilot who was "opting in" but would opt out every holiday and opt back in the day after. He said to me "I want people to see that I'm helping out with the VMs but I want the extra money. I don't care if there are furloughs because I'm too senior to be affected."

That's always a great week on the road with a tool like that. I guarentee they'd vote to cut loose the furloughs for a PBJ sandwich.

I guess I saw too many "5%er's" promoting extended days and one particular pilot who was "opting in" but would opt out every holiday and opt back in the day after. He said to me "I want people to see that I'm helping out with the VMs but I want the extra money. I don't care if there are furloughs because I'm too senior to be affected."

That's always a great week on the road with a tool like that. I guarentee they'd vote to cut loose the furloughs for a PBJ sandwich.
Another, "I flew with a guy who said, blah,blah,blah I'm greedy, I'm selfish, blah blah blah."
The alleged actions of one person can be extrapolated to represent a segment of the group.
I flew with someone that said we had someone that was a chronic helmet polisher.
Another LARP character finding a niche on FI.
Use a magic missle or Lightning bolt internet tough guy.

Last edited:

Horse crap. You are honestly setting new levels for stupid posts.

Now go back to ranting and raving as to how the senior guys screwed you over and how everyone is out to get you. Also don't forget that we all don't like you and have already sold you down the river and are now spending that cash on booze and women. Just make sure that when you are doing this you have your tin foil hat on, that way no one can read your mind and steal your thoughts.

Horse crap. You are honestly setting new levels for stupid posts.

Now go back to ranting and raving as to how the senior guys screwed you over and how everyone is out to get you. Also don't forget that we all don't like you and have already sold you down the river and are now spending that cash on booze and women. Just make sure that when you are doing this you have your tin foil hat on, that way no one can read your mind and steal your thoughts.

Or, he could go back to ham slamming, and or monkey spanking as his name implies.
Many, many posers Netjets hatin.
I guess it is human nature to believe something FALSE and or rumor filled rather than believe the facts, oh well.

Who has time for the facts?

The facts will vary according to who you are. As I see it, the facts are the union took away our main message board access. I believe that influences the viewpoints of a lot of us. I still think you have to look at the overall picture. When I have needed union assistance I have gotten it in the same timely fashion as before the furlough.

Really, Jack? Your going to base your faith on one Merde who looked out for numero uno? You are very shortsighted, Brother. This group bent over backwards in a very unique and awe inspiring way to keep everyone on this payroll for at least a year, and in every crewroom and cockpit I am in during a tour, there is always conversations going on starting with " When we get those 495 back....." or, "when they return...." or something similar to that. Every tour, I hear that at least once.
As in any group, there will be the 3% who are the sphincters, and congratulations, you got to fly with one of 'em. Do me, and every other brother and sister and volunteer who keep you in our minds, don't put us in the same breath as the sphincters. Its an insult to us, and an insult to who you are.

Latest resources

Back