Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Based off last week's 411 and today's news from the elections

We will have a difficult 2012. This pilot group is going to have to stick together to get through what will surely be coming our way in the near future.

Look at the bright side though. At least our Union Officials didn't grant themselves four year terms with a last minute "extension" to the voting deadline.

Oh, wait...

Look at the bright side though. At least our Union Officials didn't grant themselves four year terms with a last minute "extension" to the voting deadline.

Oh, wait...

So true

So Sad but true.

Good news is this. About 41 percent of the pilots did not vote. This happened because there was simply no one to vote for. All in house election for the most part (no real NEW blood). This group (41 percent) will be heard from when it comes time!!!

The bullpen is busy. 41 percent of our closers are starting to warm up.

Last edited:
You guys can always seek employment elsewhere. I'll chose to stay while we retro fit WiFi (yes, it's official) and purchase new jets after we shed some dead weight. BTW, Embraer was in CMH with two different types a week ago. Does anyone think they just showed up unannounced? Breaking news-new construction based in CMH just announced today. Not the typical move for those looking to sell.

I see the glass more than half full at this point. It will only be full when the 495 are back and we are growing again-at a more sustainable rate. Wolfpack, our owners were also very "concerned" in late 2005. Guess who they supported? It wasn't Boisture and gang.

Wipe that Koolaid off your upper lip:p

That's an almost general lee type post!!!

Last edited:
Oh I have been. Since October 2009 we I got the "your services are no longer needed" email.

I hope NJA survives. Sokol seems to have been the right man to stop the bleeding but someone else needs to come in quick, last last week, and get the CUSTOMER SERVICE aspect of this business back on track. Without 5 star+ service and amenities NetJets is just another overpriced aircraft provider.

You cannot deliver a Super 8 product at Hilton prices and expect to stay in business very long.

I wouldn't give Sokol too much credit... It wasn't that hard to see there was waste and where it was coming from...Gee do we really need a HQ in CMH, NJ, and SAV...Did we really need VP of plastic forks...

Just saying I think any number of outsiders looking in could have done the job. RTS couldn't because he was too emotionally involved in the business. It's like getting some one to proof read an essay. They always find mistakes you couldn't.

And the economy slowly heading upwards aided alot in the leveling of the business. Sokol just walked in at the right time...

JMHO

I wouldn't give Sokol too much credit... It wasn't that hard to see there was waste and where it was coming from...Gee do we really need a HQ in CMH, NJ, and SAV...Did we really need VP of plastic forks...

Just saying I think any number of outsiders looking in could have done the job. RTS couldn't because he was too emotionally involved in the business. It's like getting some one to proof read an essay. They always find mistakes you couldn't.

And the economy slowly heading upwards aided alot in the leveling of the business. Sokol just walked in at the right time...

JMHO

Good points you have posted here. Hopefully you guys will get hired back and hopefully the pilots on board will maintain the 2005 contract and the good parts of the 2007 contract

JMHO

Best post I've read in a while. :beer:

Dude

Many of us want to make sure we preserve what we have so that you will have somethinggreat to come back too if you would like too.

somethinggreat to come back to? Are you serious??? netjet is losing marketshare daily.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back