Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Koolaid drinkers?

Most of them got furloughed.

Not the ones that post on here everytime something negative is brought up at NJA. It turns into a debate on how the negative posters are either haters, disgruntled, pissed off, or blowin off steam.....

NJA is just like every other large corporation.. Management will lie/ bend the truth/ twist answers to their liking...all the while thinking that the average employee will believe them.. (case in point JC at every recurrent class.) Employee group is like any other.. You've got your good guys, guys that just want to get through the week...But then you've also got the guys who think they know all that goes on here, guys that think their flying the shuttle etc..Same as at every airline.

Is NJA a good gig..sure, still better than the regionals, not as cushy as alot of 91/135 outfits. And no where near the schedule of a major. Pay is descent, hotels are usually pretty good. Benefits are about the best thing going at NJA. Time away from home is pretty rough for the money. And generally the food is better than average. (although cut down to 2 meals, luckily there's the Hilton breakfast)

Not mine or alot of guys first furlough/bankruptcy etc.....I understand the dynamics of the economy. But the year or more spent wondering and stressing about the status of the job. Nights the wife fell asleep crying over our potential lack of money situation and what we were going to do. I will be forever tarnished by this experience, and "if" I do come back I will definitely be one of those guys who won't do anything extra. And the only reason I would come back is for the 401k potential and being able to move to any part of the country I like.

Not the ones that post on here everytime something negative is brought up at NJA. It turns into a debate on how the negative posters are either haters, disgruntled, pissed off, or blowin off steam.....

I disagree.
Please show me where you have posted one single unique, "insider" Netjets piece of information.
An ex-FO with "insider" info.:rolleyes:
I have challenged the veracity of your posts, along with some of the other crusaders, only to get caught up in your/their internet tough guy routine.
I won't keep making the same mistake.
Actually, IMO, your posts are either embarrassing, malevolent and/or phony.

I disagree.
Please show me where you have posted one single unique, "insider" Netjets piece of information.
An ex-FO with "insider" info.:rolleyes:
I have challenged the veracity of your posts, along with some of the other crusaders, only to get caught up in your/their internet tough guy routine.
I won't keep making the same mistake.
Actually, IMO, your posts are either embarrassing, malevolent and/or phony.

Due to your very own insecurity you challenge anyone that doesn't agree with you!!

Due to your very own insecurity you challenge anyone that doesn't agree with you!!

Not at all, I don't agree with folks like yourself conjuring up falsehoods to support their own selfish agenda.
Use verifiable facts to support your claims, that's all.
Your post is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Not at all, I don't agree with folks like yourself conjuring up falsehoods to support their own selfish agenda.

My posts are true and reflect the true values of the pilot group. If you choose to ingore this then you are not a smart man. If you think NJA pilots are just sitting back and loving the way things are going with the NJA NJI merge then you are the one living in a fantasy land.

Remember this: 41 percent of the group including myself didn't even waste our time voting on this go around.

Now just go back to the insecurity that exists in your brain.

somethinggreat to come back to? Are you serious??? netjet is losing marketshare daily.

This is not factual according to the information sent down to us through the pipeline. Whether it is true or not we will not know for some time.

You must trust me in saying that many of us want to maintain NJA as a strong company with a good contract and we hope that you and the other pilots will be called back sooner than later.

I'm still waiting for you to produce these FACTS you keep talking about?

Show them to me? Prove I'm wrong?

Latest resources

Back