• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suspect that we will never know the whole story. The paperwork thing seemed fishy from the start. Easiest way to shut down an airline? Make all their check airmen illegal!

Wonder how the lawsuit(s) were coming along...
Say again, Brother Belch...Lawsuits??? Who filed lawsuits, and what for?

I assume he was speaking of the lawsuits that resulted from the crash. I think the worst of them have been settled already.

I assume he was speaking of the lawsuits that resulted from the crash. I think the worst of them have been settled already.
Ahhhh....thanks for clarifying

Just heard a rumor that Wes Jones was "invited" to resign from the FAA because of this fiasco.

That's a bummer if it's true, but you can only turn a blind eye soo many times I suppose...

Yep, that's them. Not like the Teamsters ever stepped up to the plate when the company changed the way people were paid out on their final checks or took away the parking reimbursements!

Just for giggles, anyone have an accurate count on how many pilots were left on the seniority list?

That's too bad for Wes. Maybe they should have "asked" a certin.....well nevermind. Can you get "ramp checked" on Flight info?

Last I heard I think there was about 9 people left. I think some were hopeful until the first part of May that the cockroach would actually survive. Oh well - that picture thing Cindy is making should be great!

I wonder how the dispatch folks are doing. I don't guess there are many local 121 dispatch jobs. Few MX guys went to CFM I bet

Well, down to nine is better than if they had all still been there and gotten hosed. Hope the rest get picked up soon!

Sked and Dispatch are kinda screwed unless they want to move-though skybus is starting up.

UPS is hiring dispatchers but they want at least some international experience.

Would y'all please spread the word about the Corpex Memory Lane Album? (not official name, just a homey term ;)) After more than 10 years in business and hundreds of pilots who went through the Corpex ups & downs, so far less than 15 guys/gals have submitted any photos. :(

For those who have - thanks!

As far as Corpex’s demise – I heard Richard "Dick" Durbin, the senior United States Senator from Illinois and Democratic Whip used his influence to get the FAA after the little airline he didn’t want in “his” state. Apparently he knows some high ups at the FAA in OKC. Of course, it’s just what I heard from a friend, maybe it’s true maybe it’s not.

Last edited:
UPS is hiring dispatchers but they want at least some international experience.

Would y'all please spread the word about the Corpex Memory Lane Album? (not official name, just a homey term ;)) After more than 10 years in business and hundreds of pilots who went through the Corpex ups & downs, so far less than 15 guys/gals have submitted any photos. :(

For those who have - thanks!

You got the second email from me, right?

Latest resources

Back