Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tonydf35

TONYDF
Any 411 On Regions Air? What's The Pay Like? How About QOL? Can Any One Share What They Know? How's The Interview Process? Layovers? Are They Safe? How's Training? How Long? I Have A Interview Next Week, And Need All I Can Get!!!

Last edited:
Perhaps it is in the way they treat SOME of their employees. Example SOME employees are getting paid air from their home to CLE...some are not. Some are getting paid hotel in CLE..some are not. Now granted this is on the CO Conex side and CLE is the base for these employees but there is butt-kissing and preferential treatment that happens at this airline.

What is the pay rate for captains and fo's on the saab at regions? sorry to ask here but i didnt' see it at airlinepilotcentral

I know several people that were hired at the beginning of the year in anticipation of flying the Saabs. Admittedly, I don't know what they are up to now, but I do know they had to hurry up and finish training only to sit for a couple of months waiting for the A/C to show on the property. What's important to note is that they were NOT given a guarantee of any kind and had to work at the HQ in Smyrna, TN, in order to have an income. They did work such as Jepp revisions, sweeping the hangar floor, secreterial (sp?) work at (I think $8/hr.), et al.

Just some insight. Again, don't know what's going on now, but this is a clue as to possible QOL in the future if management doesn't help improve it.

You would be much better off at Great Lakes, or Colgan if you are looking for a "quick upgrade, low pay" airline. I think the Saab (singular for a reason) is the beginning of the end for Regions, but they have always seemed to hang right on the edge for years now, so who knows.

suupah said:
What is the pay rate for captains and fo's on the saab at regions? sorry to ask here but i didnt' see it at airlinepilotcentral

I was in their indoc but left after a few days. If I remember it is $19 for FO and high 20's for captain. No yearly raise. When Eagle call me the choice is obvious despite the long upgrade time. I chose not to participate in the race to the bottom.

Aside from the first Saab FO class, have any other classes gone through Flight Safety yet or are they sweeping the floors of the hangar? On the bright side, you don't have to wear your uniform while sweeping the floors...at least not the hat anyway.

Latest resources

Back