• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I left regions for a reason. Pay sucks QOL is probably worse. The pilot group is great i have to say.
Be prepared to fly to the same 10 cities all the time. once you do get in for the overnight, be prepared to drive yourself in the beat up truck to your hotel, only to drive back to the airport about 8 hours after you make it into the hotel room.
I would love to see some of the pilots there go on to bigger and better companies. My decision to come to XJT was the best thing i could of done.
Pay and QOL improved instantly and haven't been to all 156 destinations yet.
About 97% of the captains love here, that says a lot about the company considering they've been here a lot longer.
I've been at xjt for almost a year and still love going to work, at regions the enchantment was over a month later.
In summary if you can go to another regional, go for it if u don't mind the pay and qol and want a quick upgrade go for regions.

BrkDkPlt said:
I left regions for a reason. Pay sucks QOL is probably worse. The pilot group is great i have to say.
Be prepared to fly to the same 10 cities all the time. once you do get in for the overnight, be prepared to drive yourself in the beat up truck to your hotel, only to drive back to the airport about 8 hours after you make it into the hotel room.
I would love to see some of the pilots there go on to bigger and better companies. My decision to come to XJT was the best thing i could of done.
About 97% of the captains love here, that says a lot about the company considering they've been here a lot longer.
I've been at xjt for almost a year and still love going to work, at regions the enchantment was over a month later.
In summary if you can go to another regional, go for it if u don't mind the pay and qol and want a quick upgrade go for regions.

I agree. Corpex had a great pilot group when I was there. That was the only thing that kept you smiling. A lot of the Pace pilots are back at Corpex for the time being. They were an Excellent group of guys.
I would go for a good regional instead though.

BrkDkPlt said:

Unless you get the saab. Then be prepared to fly to the same four cities all day long. Or maybe only two of them. Four Saabs, Three seem to be for parts to keep one of them flying!

What a cluster! I am so sorry for my friends that are still there! I really mean that guys, you are underpaid, unappreciated and I know your pain and frustration and know you deserve far better. Those folks in the trenches have done more for less and have given up so much yet any failure continues to be blamed on them. It's just wrong!

There is nothing wrong with Regions Air that would not be solved by replacing a few members of management and the ownership with someone that has money and knows WTF they are doing.

belchfire said:
Unless you get the saab. Then be prepared to fly to the same four cities all day long. Or maybe only two of them.
Yeah, two of them. CLE and MQY. ;)

What's the deal with the crew room at CLE? Xjet used it before us, but for what? A broom closet?!? I mean, if you get creative, you can catch a couple minutes of sleep in there if you don't mind your legs sticking out into the hallway...

CopilotDoug said:
What's the deal with the crew room at CLE? Xjet used it before us, but for what? A broom closet?!? I mean, if you get creative, you can catch a couple minutes of sleep in there if you don't mind your legs sticking out into the hallway...

Ah yes and no doubt furnished in the latest combination of '70's Industrial Basement and Neo-Crackhouse...hehehe...BTW, you shouldn't be sleeping! We all know that the FAA's required rest periods are more than enough!

You don't need a phone to call sked or dispatch or a computer to look at the WX radar either...you need to get yourself a cellphone that does all that! I know that was covered in indoc! Boohahahahaha...

sorry man, that was just wrong...

Tram, you must be going to TBN and BRL with the wrong CA's...there is fun to be made where ever you go! You just need to learn to enjoy bidding weekends!

Last edited:
Ah yes, the crew room in CLE. The temporary station manager is not happy to let crew us the phone in that office....if it is open. When the F/A Manager was there you could hang out in there all day. But alas, the F/A Mananger went on to bigger and better things. She obviously caught on quicker than others. As far as management at RegionsAir...good grief it is mucked up. How true it is that replacements are needed.

belchfire said:
Ah yes and no doubt furnished in the latest combination of '70's Industrial Basement and Neo-Crackhouse...

Ghetto-Fabulous, BABY!!!

Latest resources

Back