Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bender said:
did you mean high 30's? What's their captain pay on the junkstream?

If not high 20's it is about 34, not high 30's. Sorry, it has been a while.

Don't go. You deserve better.

The pay for JS32 Capt's is $28.50. With no pay raises.
SF34 pay is $34.00. With no pay raises.

tonydf35 said:
Any 411 On Regions Air? What's The Pay Like? How About QOL? Can Any One Share What They Know? How's The Interview Process? Layovers? Are They Safe? How's Training? How Long? I Have A Interview Next Week, And Need All I Can Get!!!

If you are going to have the DA20 and CE500 on your resume, be sure to study systems thoroughly (sp?) on both aircraft, anything and everything will be fair game. Good Luck with the interview.

If you are going to have the DA20 and CE500 on your resume, be sure to study systems thoroughly (sp?) on both aircraft, anything and everything will be fair game. Good Luck with the interview.
I'll second that.

Getting to the interview is a bit of a hike, being that the interview is located on a GA airport (KMQY). Be prepared to rent a car. www.aviationinterviews.com was a reliable gouge for the process. Overall I had a great time at the interview, everyone was extremely friendly.

Last edited:
Ok.. Manual Labor only happened to the people in the first SAAB class.. I wouldn't have done it.. Some did.. The SAAB side of the company is still.. umm... not without it's quirks.. I haven't dealt with it any... so I can't speak on it..

There are now, I beleive 4 SAAB's on the property.. I have seen 2 of them with my own 2 eyes.. :)

To answer your questions directly..

What's The Pay Like? It sucks.. There is no way around this.. If your <1500hrs it's $17 an hour.. if your >1500hrs it's $18 an hour.. There is a jump in there to $19 at like 2500... Then when you upgrade its like $28.. No raises.. Overtime, Holiday's, etc are all hourly x 1.3...

I don't think there is a single pilot here for the pay..

How About QOL? Depends.. Right now, I am working 3 on.. 4 off.. I've been here since January.. The last 2 guys who came online for the Jetscream won't even sit reserve.. It just depends on when you get here..

Can Any One Share What They Know? I have had days here where I love it.. I have days here where I seriously consider not flying any more.. I have days where I think I made the right choice.. I have other days where I think I made the worst choice possible.. I usually just think about why I came here... it wasn't for the pay.. it wasn't for the quality of life... The pilot group here is great.. Lots of good individuals..

How's The Interview Process? Eh, be yourself.. They want to know if they can spend a month in the cockpit with you.. Be honest.. Don't BS.. Be yourself..

Layovers? Eh, yeh.. You can get some long over-nights a some tremendously exotic places... The ever soo spectacular Fort Wood.. Burlington, Iowa and others.. :)

Are They Safe? Yeh, I think we're pretty safe.. Do we fly with MEL's? Yes.. Are they ever huge? Not really.. Seems like it's air conditioner related these days.. :) I was on an A300 today that had the thrust reversers MEL'd.. :)

How's Training? Ground school kills alot of people.. Old school Eagle.. You have to pay attention..

How Long? 1.5 months.. 1 month of ground.. 1 week of sim.. 1 week of IOE..

Good luck on the interview.. Know Jep plates and charts.. :)

Latest resources

Back