Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Adam didn't know what the fluck he was doing

Adam is one of my best friends and I disagree with you. I honestly think he does as much as he can, or rather is allowed to. He works under a management where each position is overseen by a "senior" supervisor, in other words there’s a D.O. and a “senior” D.O., etc.

ContractFlyer said:
The company that I fly for now just hired a Regions employee.....they start school on the 15th of this month.

So... you're a pilot again?

I thought you told me you weren't a pilot?

He works under a management where each position is overseen by a "senior" supervisor, in other words there’s a D.O. and a “senior” D.O., etc.
Exactly.

Hey Colgan needs Saab FOs really bad. Come on over and play with us! Upgrade should pick up soon with our expansion! Under 2 years at present and hopefully dropping back to 1 year!

PM if you are interested.

AV80R, ok I agree with you, due to Adam's limitations imposed on him by his direct supervisor...he is/was unable to accomplish tasks that were his responsibility. Just heard that JB is a father (or about to be one)....or is that just rumor...

Would love to get some more of the Regions guys and gals over here at Skywest. Dont know why you would want to go to Colgan and wait 2 years for upgrade when you could come here and hold Capt in 8 months...

i see the future, and i see one aircraft operation with a half spare, 108 & 112 returned to bangor, 4 day lines with 2 CDO's split with the big break on base in CLE (pay for your own hotel), double flag stops, 15 minute turns, assigned flying (no rebid), and the "F" word!!!!

i see the future, and i see one aircraft operation with a half spare, 108 & 112 returned to bangor, 4 day lines with 2 CDO's split with the big break on base in CLE (pay for your own hotel), double flag stops, 15 minute turns, assigned flying (no rebid), and the "F" word!!!!

I see Douggie C. test fitting his strap-on and pouring the sand on it in preperation

Latest resources

Back