• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frack this political bovine excrement, let us get together and dry up some unsuspecting hotel bar!!!

Remember FFLS the time in STL that sked had released us all and we went and paid for our own rooms and was half an hour later frantically calling everyone on their cells trying to cover a trip...hehehehehe. Kind of miss the freepours there-I don't mind paying $5 for a large economy sized scotch!

Saw one wussie salesman whine about his bourbon and coke having too much bourbon in it...I never understood polluting good bourbon with coke anyway.

I DO remember that. I believe we were all no longer "eligible" to fly that night. Good stuff.

And I agree with your Coke statement except change bourbon to Scotch, or rum.

BB? He's a lightweight!!! HA!

- I’ll take that as a compliment…:)

And maybe I will copywright that statement, just so I can charge you a small fee evrytime you use it. I gotta go get my oil changed. In my car, I mean.

LOL, I’ll have to change your statement just enough so I won’t have to pay, you know…pilot…cheap…?

fox news is owned by News CORPORATION, who also makes movies, enough said

- True, but CNN was created by Ted Turner – enough said, oh and he was married to Jane TreasonFonda - one of the biggest pieces of garbage ever, enough said…

There is no longer a social obligation, just an obligation to stockholders.

Very sad and very true…

I'm sure there are lots of journalists that truly care and want to make a difference in the world.

Yes – most work at Fox News! LOL

But, they are in places like Darfur, which the US doesn't care about, and it doesn't sell premium commercial slots. Go figure.

Brother, I got news for you, Europeans and Asians do not “care” either, you know why? Because Darfur is about Arab Muslims killing Christian or animist Africans and the entire world knows that oil is controlled by Arabs, so who cares about a small minority in Sudan? Liberals would rather talk about pulling out of Iraq; conservatives would rather talk about finishing the job there. Europeans and Asians would rather focus on the rising cost of oil. Well, everyone knows the government of Sudan is supported by Saudi Arabia and no one wants to screw with the oil mafia there, so why don’t we all just forget about the “tiny” Darfur crisis, huh?

How many Americans do you think could identify Anna Nicole Smith's picture?
How many do you think could tell you what continent Darfur is located on. I'll bet the results of said survey would make you sick.

I agree, however - how many Europeans do you think could identify the picture of David Beckham? Or his wife Victoria – the former Spice girl?

Now how many Europeans could name the latest countries that recently joined the EU? Or even point them out on a map? And how many of them could identify Darfur? I bet you’d be just as chocked.

Remember - Stupidity is UNIVERSAL, it has no borders. It’s very much in vogue right now, “know as little as you can and be proud of it.”

Want some actual news? Try reading The Economist.

Nah, I’ll stick to Washington Post, Daily Mail, Times, and some others… lol

I do read The Economist occasionally though, when I can’t fall asleep…:)

For the rest of you, thanks for staying awake ;)

I'm sure most of ya'll have already seen the recent 757 bird strike video. If not, here it is:

The airline is ThompsonFly.com - a British low cost scheduled/charter carrier. It happened just a few weeks ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE

I agree, stupidity is universal, but it comes in diffrerent flavors depending on where you are. I used the examples I did, because I was under the impression that we were talking about Americans, and American policies.

Hehehehe...got to try one of the local rums in Port of Spain a while back...good stuff! No sodypop dumped in that stuff!

Scotch, Single Malt, Neat.

bourbon, rum and tequilla on the rocks, vodak chilled...

no garbage drinks, no jello shots need apply!

Hehehehe...got to try one of the local rums in Port of Spain a while back...good stuff! No sodypop dumped in that stuff!

Scotch, Single Malt, Neat.

bourbon, rum and tequilla on the rocks, vodak chilled...

no garbage drinks, no jello shots need apply!
Is a white wine spritzer out of the question?:D

Have you guyes noticed that on the airline pilot central's website "Christine" is the picture that shows up under the Flight Options logo? It's been like that for awhile I've noticed.......

Have you guyes noticed that on the airline pilot central's website "Christine" is the picture that shows up under the Flight Options logo? It's been like that for awhile I've noticed.......

Wow, you're right, I haven't noticed before...

Yeah...weird. Not a very photogenic choice

me

It is the high honor and privilege notifying all that US AIRWAYS EXPRESS AIRLINES has extended an offer for employment and FAA 121 Company training slot! Company training will commence on May 21, 2007. Training will be held in Dayton, OH and part two in Charlotte, NC. That is a total of six weeks. 4 weeks in Dayton and 2 weeks Charlotte, NC. I then can then be based in one of the following locations: Dayton, OH; Charlotte, NC or Knoxville, TN.

My birthday (25 yrs. age) is on May 12. Maybe prior to my departure I hope to stop by and say my thanks and goodbyes. Training starts on Monday May 21, 2007 and I am assuming I'll fly out on Sunday May 20. Will keep all of you in the loop! Thanks, to all for a nice, strong well rounded base in Geography and GIS!

Latest resources

Back