• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually, the future holds.....2 day lines for everyone except carrie and tucker, 10+ hr overnights, 14 legs in less than 24 hours. 2 on 5 off for the rest of january = sweet!!!! i plan on working about 4 more days for the next 2 months.

I seriously doubt that the DO would have let them down to 5 jballs and no spare engines...he is just like everyone else over there-they have a DO 'cause the FAA says they will have one. Same for dispatchers, CP, Training...and bean counter is standing on everyone's throat.

Well, there is one bean counter that seems to be able to do well for himself-he has 2 airlines with bases in STL now...ski and gateway...not that he is a nice guy or anything-quite the opposite-but at least he is successful.

I guess the differences would be both in skill and ambition.

you know, i should be proud that there are 412 posts on a RegionsAir thread, but you're nobody till the general puts in his two cents worth. oh, yeah he's busy worrying about delta losing more flying to the fourteen thousand regionals picking at its bones.

Bushwood...a "dump"?

What is this I hear that CLE is now the Country Club?!? Does that mean we can act all hoity toity now?

RegionsAir...a "dump"? Well, I'll guarantee you'll never be a member here! Ahoy polloi...Danny!:)

Looks like 3 carriers have officially bid on RegionsAir's SAAB (WV) flying.

Mesa - 1900's to PIT
Colgan - SAAB 340's to PIT
Big Sky - 1900's to CVG

Looks like 3 carriers have officially bid on RegionsAir's SAAB (WV) flying.

Mesa - 1900's to PIT
Colgan - SAAB 340's to PIT
Big Sky - 1900's to CVG

You mean that MQY didn't throw in a bid with the Jball's???

hehehehe...I guess that they are finally learning that you can't make any money with a 19 seat airplane that will only carry 17 people and half their baggage!

You mean that MQY didn't throw in a bid with the Jball's???
I don't think Regions is allowed to bid on any EAS routes right now.

Hey Taildrager, be sure to bring your own credit card with you into PKB. No one likes to pump your gas or de-ice your plane when your airline owes them $$$

Any talks of what they are going to do with the staffing?
Will they train Saab drives on the wonderful J-ball?

Latest resources

Back