• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AV8OR - до свидания ? Before the meeting? :)

As always I'm slow, what meeting?

до свидания = good bye, see ya, bye, etc.

до свидания Oh, I'm sorry, yes I forgot to switch from Cyrillic to Latin. Man you might be flying fast, but you're thinking even faster my friend!!!

Luv ;)

Last edited:
до свидания Oh, I'm sorry, yes I forgot to switch from Cyrillic to Latin. Man you might be flying fast, but you're thinking even faster my friend!!!

Luv ;)

I do try.....

Happy to say

Going to Skywest to interview shortly. Furthermore, will get my day before Republic Airways. 2 of my top 3 airlines to be with. I also have offers at 2 135 outfits. I am also sure pay is better at all of them in comparison to Regions. To Belchfire I am most apprecitive of your kind words.

It's spelled "appreciative"!

I am sure that pay will be better than Regions. Please take one of these jobs, and haunt their thread. It's been nice tearing you to shreds, but now, uhh, BUH-BYE!

Last edited:
I am sure that pay will be better than Regions. Please take one of these jobs, and haunt their thread. It's been nice tearing you to shreds, but now, uhh, BUH-BYE!

One bloke that should you have made leave 15 early...

hehehehehe

Me thinks he might have been trying to be cynical...perhaps there is hope?

Boooohahahahhahahahahaha.

I'm off to the lobby bar for a drink. I'd invite you all but I'll be back in my room asleep before you could get here...whereeverinthefrack I am...

Last edited:
Going to Skywest to interview shortly. Furthermore, will get my day before Republic Airways. 2 of my top 3 airlines to be with. I also have offers at 2 135 outfits. I am also sure pay is better at all of them in comparison to Regions. To Belchfire I am most apprecitive of your kind words.

Haven't you learned anything? Keep your mouth shut until you know the full story. The people that do the hiring read these boards, and you don't want them reading what has been said about you here. LEAVE THIS THREAD, for your own good.

Haven't you learned anything? Keep your mouth shut until you know the full story. The people that do the hiring read these boards, and you don't want them reading what has been said about you here. LEAVE THIS THREAD, for your own good.

Yeah, God only knows how many ex-regex guys are tearing up the bank now working for skywest...

Hey Tram, WTF is the SLM? Is it something a prostitute does?

Last edited:
OK Way to Broke. I've had it with you. You are an obnoxious moderator. Thank you for helping make FI what it is. :rolleyes: You guys are like freaking Lord of the Flies or something up in here.

Now seriously, how bad did the guy really screw up in his posts. Not too terribly bad. We can all shoot ourselves in the foot from time to time because we are human. We make mistakes. No big deal.

You my friend, are soooo excited about the message board you moderate for having the power to screw someone out of a job. Or so you think. FI is NOT all that. If Regions wants to come here to get info a prospective employee then Regions is NOT all that.

This is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back