Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Zman,
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read that. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Edit:

I just read all your other posts. Everything you ever say is pure flame bait. Like this for example,

"i love would go over and fly those 195's and i am proud to work with my company to see it grow. I hate when i see fellow mesa pilots not support our CEO."

and this

"we just need some regionals to go away. we need to give growth to bigger commpanies like mesa, chaut, and skywest."

Last edited:
Zman,
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read that. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Nicely done! I'd say ZwoMAN just got served and is offcially on the cooling rack. SUCK IT BIOTCH!

PS - I think he was turned down 2 or 5 times by Regions...

Last edited:
easy there chief. dont bring the heat on yourself by calling out the z. you're just showing that you dont know your corpex lineage. see ya, sk

Your defending someone who is making snood remarks about corpex's fatal crash?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks these two screen names are the same person. Look at the join dates, pretty close together and both of them don't have many posts. I'll be keeping a eye on their IP addresses to see if they match.

Last edited:
all i saw was johnny calling them flying coffins. didnt see anything calling attention to the crash. i was here then, and jon and kim were my friends as well as johnnys. were you here then? did you delete his response and i missed it or something?

Calling anyone's planes "flying coffins" after any company has had a fatal is in very poor taste. I don't delete posts unless they violate the FI terms of service, especially when I am involved in the discussion. He didn't break any rules, he just made a comment in very very poor taste.

nothing to hide here. my first name starts with s. and my last name starts with kraus. i guess if you dont know z, then you're a rejex pilot and not a corpex pilot.

nothing to hide here. my first name starts with s. and my last name starts with kraus. i guess if you dont know z, then you're a rejex pilot and not a corpex pilot.

And the difference is?

and by the way, as has been pointed out here by our nancy drew/hardy boys moderator and the very entertaining copilotdoug, i dont post here often. six or seven times in as many years. just wanted to say that miss all the guys i went through new hire training with, and i hope kenny t and kelly f find the greener pastures they've earned and deserve. and by the way, props to us for being from the only newhire class in the free world to have a guy bail out the back of the sim in stl.

And the difference is?

if you have to ask, then you weren't there. that is all. see ya, sk
ps. hey george, i fly with guys that know you from the midway days

Latest resources

Back