• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Children, please! You can't fight in here! This is group therapy for people who've had their fragile little minds warped by...well, why we are here!

Hehehehehe...I love you all but you can't have my last miller light...but I'd trade it for a Leffe Red...well, maybe...if I was about to go inside of duty time...

Hahahahahahaha!

So after reading this article, I have a question...Is somone trying to buy REGIONS, or just the SAAB operation?

It would appear that way, doesn't it? I could have swore we had 4 planes in our fleet but if the newspaper said we only have 3 planes then we only have 3 planes. In Clarksburg, West Virginia you only need a 3rd grade education in order to write articles for the local newspaper.

WhateverYouWant - Why do you care?

Clarksburg is full of FBI clerical people. Retired wealth northern people love that area as well.

I will definitely chime in as a use to be at CrapX. Yes all you rookies, it use to be called CrapX. Care for the place, naw, couldn't care less. Care for my long-time friends (Hey Belch! Cheers!) Yes, forever. You have to earn your right to complain. It is not bestowed upon you just because you passed Bobs class. When you have flown into TBN in the middle of a level 4 thunderstorm on your second attempt at the NDB approach because you just couldn't see anything and the ADF needle just didn't work with all the lightning then you finally made it in only to land with a 30 knot cross wind, dump em off and do it again. Yes, all of my friends have done this. Tram, maybe you are one, I don't know who you are but those I know from CRAPX know why the yoke comes out of the dash on a Jetstream. It is for my friends to rest their balls on!
Jim A
MYR

Nah, we leave it nice and drippy for the next guy..

Latest resources

Back