• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I know from CRAPX ... why the yoke comes out of the dash on a Jetstream. It is for my friends to rest their balls on! - PigPilot"

Ok, I’m reviewing my logbook as we speak hoping I never had to fly an airplane right after you! I must have missed this system question from Bob’s q-bank. Dang it. Hope u r doing great btw.
:laugh:

Last edited:
I guess it's no surprise the starched collar pilots were chosen to fly (Even dance with, if you will) the SAAB. You see, it takes a delicate and refined touch to depress the autopilot lever (pronounced leever) to the "ON" position. And the greatest of judgment is demanded so as not to place too large or small a cup in the coffee cup holder lest you wish to be a pilot with spilt coffee on his pants. These are just a couple of reasons why RegionsAir saab pilots are a proud and privelaged few and why at the end of each flight they get to command the ground crew to "Don't forget to pump the $hitter!"

Well, I just got my marching orders folks. I'm in the next upgrade class for the Saab. Finally, things will be run my way now. I've had to put a fake smile on during my grueling uphill battle as an FO for 5 months. But as the old saying goes: Chuck Yeager can suck it, I'm the best pilot. I'll try to remember the little people I stepped on during my climb to the top, but do not plan on any mercy in my aircraft. I run a tight ship and and as such, punishment is dished out liberally at the end of a 6 foot bamboo shoot. I like my crew to be at the airplane 2 and 3/4 hours before scheduled departure and all departures will be 45 minutes ahead of schedule (Passengers or not). You will be handed a manual of how to fly the airplane my way. And remember: there's no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are alot of stupid people with questions.

And oh yeah...just kidding. I was an FO for 8 months:laugh:

WhateverUWant,
I got your post before it was deleted. I don't know what you meant by it but I'll take it as a compliment.

Tram,
You'll be happy to know that effective next month pilots will have to wrestle eachother for their lines.

TaildraggerPilot,
Do you know of any places I can get a rock salt encrusted baseball bat?

He's gay?!? I just thought he had fabulous fashion sense.

"They ruined all our best names like Bruce, and Lance, and Julian."
Homer

Last edited:
The info that has leaked down to us grunts is as follows...50cent/hr raise (laughable when you take into account paying union dues on top of that)...75 hr guarantee dropped to 70...per deim dropped back down to $1...8 days off max...junior man before use reserves.
Whoever proposed this needs grow a spine. Any current Jetstreamer in their right mind would wipe their ass with this proposal. Who knows, maybe they actually want all of us to quit. Time to go get a Xanax...Akeem has spoken.

Holy $hit. I didn't think it was possible for Regions to lower the bar any further. That is just about the craziest thing I have ever seen proposed.

Latest resources

Back