• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hehehe...that was funny! Fly, my minions...at least till that first check bounces!

19 pages on Regions Air...a new record! As a friend of mine used to say "we may not be good but we sure are loud!" He was in a band...kind of like Nirvana without the money or hot chicks...

Last edited:
According to this article, some airline is trying to buy Regions. WHY? What do they have to gain other than 40 awesome pilots? I can't see anyone doing it for the Jetstreams...or the routes. The routes are up for bid this Spring anyway.

http://www.cpubco.com/articles/2006/11/10/news/02.txt

I noticed the article mentioned the idea of bringing in another carrier to help supplement Regions until the performance meets the required 98.5% agreed to figure. As the pilots mentioned when the program was first starting up, why not put 2 Jetstreams in CLE to supplement the SAAB until it's up to speed? And you can't say money because in retrospect, it would have kept us going.

Doug, do you ever REALLY think the Saab will be "up to speed"? I was there, I know they do know have the knowledge to get this going the right way without replacing people. By the way is Bill Ross still there?

why not put 2 Jetstreams in CLE to supplement the SAAB until it's up to speed?
They can't spare any Jetstreams. Very soon they will have more Jetstreams down for heavy maintenance than they have flying.

Doug, do you ever REALLY think the Saab will be "up to speed"? I was there, I know they do know have the knowledge to get this going the right way without replacing people. By the way is Bill Ross still there?

Sure, Bill's still here. I'd like to think there's still hope for the SAAB program but I know it's over. The employees deserve better and maybe the only way for them to realise better working conditions will be through Regions tanking.

According to this article, some airline is trying to buy Regions. WHY?

A better question is:

Why do you annoymous mystery posters who used to be here and left give a rats?

You left.. You left because we suck.. You hate it, this is a waste of space airline, yadda, yadda, yadda.. Why do you STILL care about the place??

I know there are a few things I don't care about.. I bet you can't find a single thread on this forum or any forum with me posting in there to let everyone know how much I hate the place.. :)

ContractFlyer is Ann Meely, we all know that.. It's obvious.. She's lied time after time on here.. First, acting like she was a pilot with beaucoup time, then changed her "info."

BTW... WhateverUWant, You called me by name... I have no idea who you are, care to share? :)

The only thing I can do is assume you are Brian, since, I don't think anyone on the Saab side knows me, other than a few in my new hire class..

Brian is the only one who left in April from the JS32 side and he had plenty of JS32 time, which you have previously stated, you had more than yah yah blah blah blah..

Off Base Again

Sorry to disappoint all of you but I am not Ann or Robert or anyone that most of you may or may not know. I was there BEFORE Ann and BEFORE Robert.

Your still an annoymous tool..

Lend some creditibility to the trash you talk...

Latest resources

Back