• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anything like the Pratt lying in Lake Michigan?;)

I know that there was a Pratt that fell off a 727 back in the 80's too out over Arizona-AA if I recall correctly-but I'm not sure that was the engine's fault.

There was the Israeli 74 in Amsterdam where a mount failed, one in the 90's out of ANC on a freighter that turbulance caused a mount failure...

I think somewhere I read something about the one in Lk M...seems that the NTSB report blamed the pylon...ya got to hate it when that happens-what a waste of a good engine!

On the other hand, do you think a pylon or mount will fail when it is supposed to? Aw heck no! I know of two instances of magnesium fires on round motors where the wing burned off before the mounts failed...that really sucks!

I just hope all y'all are able to get through with Regions before they get through with you...

Last edited:
Pan Am had a 707 back in the sixties. #4 crapped out (disk failure I believe) and took 25 feet of wing with it.

Regions was bought today by GeauxJhets....

For What It's Worth.....

The only pilot that left here in April, WhateverUWant, had the initials BG, was an FO, and didn't leave on his own but was asked to leave (okay, told, but why make it harsh?). That would explain the (somewhat) hostile attitude towards Regions, wouldn't it? Am I close, or not?

The only pilot that left here in April, WhateverUWant, had the initials BG, was an FO, and didn't leave on his own but was asked to leave (okay, told, but why make it harsh?). That would explain the (somewhat) hostile attitude towards Regions, wouldn't it? Am I close, or not?

It's easy to leave ten early...hehehe. Lots easier than getting fired from Regions!

10early?,

Um no. When I was at Regions, I never called in sick. Let alone FORGET to call in sick.

Go Jets, Go Jets, Go Jets..

Latest resources

Back