• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WhateverUwant why is it that you feel a need to bash Regions every chance you get?

Nick,

Never once have I bashed Regions. No reason too. I have nothing to gain from it. I have written facts, and then expressed my opinion. I guess I'm not suposed to post my opinions on a "public forum" unless I feel the way you do huh?

That may be true, but what happens when the service that Mesa Airlines provides is better/more reliable than Regions. Then those airports will support Mesa's bid next spring for the STL flying. Mesa lost to Regions on the STL flying in 2005. Based on what I am hearing about Regions' completion factor, I get the feeling that Mesa won't lose in 2007.

Two things Robert:
1) Who are you hearing this from?
2) And on what are you basing your opinion if you never flew for RegionsAir (Especially out of STL) and don't work for them anymore?

You seem awfully opinionated about an airline you used to Flight Attend for and don't even work at anymore.

Geez Doug,

The only thing you got right in that statement was that I no longer work for Regions. I left in April. I GUARANTEE you that I have more time in the Jetstream than you have in the SAAB. And all of my time is in-and-out of STL. Never even been to the state of Ohio.

I'm opinionated about a lot of things. Guess if you'd ever met me (which you haven't) you'd know that.

But, whatever. I'll move on to a different thread...I was just trying to keep this thread a live to see how many pages it would go to.

Robert who left in April?

Who are you?

Hey Tram,

What's up? Tell everyone in the STL crewroom that I said hi!

Boy, I'm not going to miss the midwest winter this year. I'll be sitting in my nice warm Brasilia (courtesey of my APU) in sunny California.

Later!

Last edited:
Yeh, none of us may miss it come Febuary, rumor has it Mesa is buyin us up. :)

Well, I guess if it's like a merger or a take over..

If they take our planes and kick us to the curb, it would indeed be a sucubus deal..

Geez Doug,

The only thing you got right in that statement was that I no longer work for Regions. I left in April. I GUARANTEE you that I have more time in the Jetstream than you have in the SAAB. And all of my time is in-and-out of STL. Never even been to the state of Ohio.

I'm opinionated about a lot of things. Guess if you'd ever met me (which you haven't) you'd know that.

But, whatever. I'll move on to a different thread...I was just trying to keep this thread a live to see how many pages it would go to.

9 out of 10 Flight Infoer's ARE correct: You are a doosh. The last one thinks you're a flaming a$$hole.

Latest resources

Back