• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no not yet, call marion airport and see if they have the contract done yet. They told me today shoudl be the day a few days back.

no not yet, call marion airport and see if they have the contract done yet. They told me today shoudl be the day a few days back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't codesharing with anybody. They probably have more than enough business to make money on those routes alone.
Buy a Plane ticket for $150 or drive for 5-6 hrs on Illinois' "well" maintained highway infrastructure and take the chance of getting killed by some cracked out truck driver AND stand to incur $350 in damage from potholes and stone damage all while paying $72 in toll fees. It just doesn't compare!

Time to spare? Go by air.
Feeling lucky with your life? Drive in Illinois

The winner is Air Midwest/Mesa Air. They are doing UIN/DEC/MWA to MDW and UIN to MCI. Once they're established, I'll bet they win the bid for all of the EAS flying out of STL that Regions currently does.

Yup, looks like we're going down the tubes..

These routes are not being subsidzed by the EAS program, but by an IL state funded program. The Regions bid for UIN is good untill July 07 and MWA comes up for bid in May 07, DEC is not up for bid untill May 08.

That may be true, but what happens when the service that Mesa Airlines provides is better/more reliable than Regions. Then those airports will support Mesa's bid next spring for the STL flying. Mesa lost to Regions on the STL flying in 2005. Based on what I am hearing about Regions' completion factor, I get the feeling that Mesa won't lose in 2007.

Based what I am reading, WhateverUWant is a deusche... :) You are not related to ContractFlyer or Anne Meeley are you?

Latest resources

Back