Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They rejected it.. prettttty hard.. :)

75 hour guarantee dropped to 70? Per diem back to $1? Unbelievable! If this rumor is true it really does sound as if they want everyone to quit. I’m sure the plan is not to pay the “new guys” at all while they are in training – this will save them even more money. As a matter of fact, don’t pay the pilots at all while they are in the right seat, I mean it’s all about pic time right? Better yet, don’t pay them until they get 1,000pic time because they won’t leave until then anyway. :uzi: Hey DC if you’re reading this – this is called sarcasm! I’m not really proposing this at all! Don’t you even…!!!

Hope this is just a bad rumor…

when was it rejected? When's the next round of talks? Who's buying us?!?

Appears the contract stuffs was a rumor, but hey.. who knows.. maybe akeem will speak..

Pigpilot! M' brothuh! How they hangin'??? Merry Christmas!!!

One thing about crapex...when I get through nastyville I have no lack of folks to hoist a pint with! STL too...

In fact I'm jumping to bna for a few pints right now!

Good folks, the crews. I've never seen so many good people wasted so badly...

Effective Immediately

All CLE based SAAB Crews:

Someone let it leak out that we have been holding monkey knife fights in the crew room for betting purposes and it is no longer allowed. Also, MEMBERS ONLY jackets are considered appropriate crew apparrel for Corp-X flight crews.

That is all...

By the way, what's the status of the Christmas bonus???

Well guys, it looks like the fat lady has sung the SAAB song. Just saw this article. The WV cities got their way, and the DOT has started looking for a carrier to replace Regions.

Sorry to hear it.

http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf99/432926_web.pdf

Huh-once again too little too late-the completion factors were not that bad in sept-nov '06...the enplanment rate wasn't very good though! Heck, they could have done all three cities with one Saab!

I understand that the jball side of the house has gotten so unreliable that Air Midwest looks good to those cities in the STL system also. That is a dang shame-especially since it was preventable!

Seems all that money they saved freezing the pay (about $120,000/year for jball crewmembers) and going 12-15 bucks per hour low on the Saab CA rates was indeed eaten by disporportionately high replacement training costs...not much of a suprise to me!

There is a lesson here for those who will pay attention...

If a company comes out and tells you that they can't afford to pay you properly they probably can't afford to do many other things properly either...at least that is my take on the situation.

My regrets guys and gals-time was that it was a decent place to be-I wish the best for you all and hope that you are able to escape before the door closes!

Doll up those resumes real nice and if I can help anyone I will sure try!

To close with a little humor...

The Twelve Days of Corpexmas

(sung to the tune of...well, you get it!)

On the Twelveth Day of Corpexmas the Company gave to me

Twelve Parked Airplanes
Eleven Cities Served
Ten Days Off per Month
Nine Hours Rest
Eight Leg Days
Seven Late Passengers
Six Days on Duty
Five M...E...L's...
Four Cancled Flights
Three Missed Trips
Two Closed Crewbases
And a Night at the Motel Six

hehehehe

Or something along the lines of

I've got friends in low places where the Garrets shriek and the Saabs won't make it...

I've already been to one furlough party in the greater Nashvegas Metroplex...I really hope there isn't another one-even though it was one of the best parties I've ever been to!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back