Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd rather poo in the airport than poo in the woods. After kicking aside some dirt to make a small hole, you drop a stinky on the ground, then look around for a few leaves to wipe with. And why is it that when you poo outside it smells god-awful? Does the water in the bowl actually mask the smell that much? Every time I've pinched a loaf outside the smell was horrific. It does make a funny sound though, when it hits the ground...so at least you have that going for you...

Bunkle,

Be careful not to get any on your boots. ;)

You guys are killin' me... leave it to pilots to make poop an art form. Girls just don't have these conversations.

(running to get out of the way in case he lights the AB!)

Take the extra 10 minutes or whatever it takes and do the deed. I'd much rather get up 10 minutes early and take care of business than have to do the walk of shame, or deal with the 50 yard dash once you pull into the gate.

Then there is always the Cleveland Steamer, or the Blumpkin if you think you are really slick, or should I say sick?

ASTAIRE
A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

Also known as the SENATOR.

Latest resources

Back