Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your best bet is to adjust to it and enjoy it. You'll feel much better throughout the day having evac'd the excrement.

I believe this is called poo-phoria, or the act of receiving great enjoyment and pleasure in being able to release feces when you want and how you want. Some even claim to have experienced religious-like deity after such an occasion.

I believe this is called poo-phoria, or the act of receiving great enjoyment and pleasure in being able to release feces when you want and how you want. Some even claim to have experienced religious-like deity after such an occasion.
I think its called "the rapture". I feel all anew after! Controlling ones tater, it is a command thing.
PBR

Last edited:
5 pages minimum!

If you regularly spend 10-15 minutes on the bowl, you're in for some colonospcopy exams in the near future.
If you do anything other than relax, a rhoidectomy will be in your future.
PBR

Good gawd man! If I EVER missed JimboRealGoodPilot its now. He'd have hijacked this thread and turned it into the best krapfest ever. Anyone remember that guy? He was the reason I subscribed.
Krapping out doc hatches, keep your props out of ord, and so on.
Now, back to the point....
Drink a Guinness the night before, right before bedtime. :beer: You'll wake up and within 10 minutes you'll be on the seat :0 , just relax :cool: it'll leap out :eek: . Geez, it'll throw itself at the water and you'll even have to shake and break it because it will be like a big clay snake. Fast finish and minimal wipeup too. You'll feel like a new man :D . It's been working for me since 1998.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back