Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MALSR

[FONT=&quot]Greetings all, I've been flying part 121 for several years now and I'd like to think that I'm becoming accustomed to the schedules and other hardships that come along with this job. However, quite recently I began experiencing a problem with my early morning shows that, in all honesty, have left me bewildered to say the least. You see, I’ve been doing early morning shows for the past 3 months now and about halfway through the 1st bid I started experiencing what can best be described as the "morning poo syndrome." (For the uninitiated, the morning poo’s occur at the same time everyday in a clockwork-like manner.) My problem arises in that at 4am the last thing I want to do (besides wake up) is take10 extra minutes to squeeze out a steamer. At first I thought that this was nothing more than a sporadic and peculiar occurrence but have since thought otherwise. In fact, I now have to wake up 10 minutes earlier every morning just to drop my monkey bomb. Let it be noted that while my girlfriend can take a dump in a mere 30 seconds I need a whole 10- 15 minutes to comfortably evacuate fecal matter. While the regularity of certain things in ones life my provide comfort in an otherwise fickle world, this is starting to wear thin on my already early mornings. My call goes out to anyone who has experienced the habitual experience of the morning poo’s and defeated it. [/FONT]

This thread has potential for greatness.

I don't function in the morning without at least 2 or the "3 S's" completed...and shave is the one I can get away with not doing. Your best bet is to adjust to it and enjoy it. You'll feel much better throughout the day having evac'd the excrement.

I suggest you fire up this site, plug in your per diem rate, and see how much you're getting paid for dropping that deuce.

You will be a full fledged regional pilot when you can not chit all day and only feel slight discomfort, kinda like the jumpseat on an RJ. Its the chit camel syndrome. When you get to the hotel room, its like a pavlovian thing, I can't walk through though the room door without almost krapping my drawers. You will be there someday grasshopper.
PBR

If you don't drink coffee, start. Once it kicks in, the launcher will be empty in about 30 seconds! :eek:

You will be a full fledged regional pilot when you can not chit all day and only feel slight discomfort, kinda like the jumpseat on an RJ. Its the chit camel syndrome. When you get to the hotel room, its like a pavlovian thing, I can't walk through though the room door without almost krapping my drawers. You will be there someday grasshopper.
PBR

I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants

Latest resources

Back