Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oprah who?

*re-engages stealth mode*

Back to the topic at hand: Does anyone else have any luck catching Corn-Speckled Sewer Trout on 5lb test with a maribou jig?

Hey! That wasn't me who posted that -I'm not bored and unhappy enough to be an Oprah fan!

OTOH, even she sounds better than sewer trout... But carry on.. it's not my thread! :D

Hey...

I would much rather wake up early in the morning...take the browns to the superbowl in the comfort of my own crapper that drive to work and have to dump a grumpy in a public pooper. And pooping in the plane is an emergency situation.

Through the wonders of technology this is being done wirelessly from the room in the hotel where we exercise this very function.

My only advice .. if you let one go in flight then you are returning into a company asset exactly what they are paying you. and actually earning it!

I sometimes will defer the lav service if it's not too bad just so I can leave a load in SLC, keeps me sane and I sit quite aways from the crapper. Remember fukkem we got their money!
PBR

Remember there are three useless things in aviation, runway behind you, fuel truck on the ground, and that nice comfortable crapper back at the FBO or Terminal. Make sure you drop them kids off at the pool before going on that long first morning flight! You'll regret it if you don't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back