Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sf3boy said:
Soon they'll be wearing their pledge pins.
A pledge pin?! On your UNIFORM!!!???

I only wear my official ERAU backpack. That way, the passengers know they have a quality first officer.

Maybe these FO's are working on their law degrees or MBAs in their spare time. I personally don't have a problem with it.

Party on Yanks boat this weekend! Everyone from Flight Infos' invited!
It's already stocked with booze and women! Don't miss it!
Afterwards he's going to lodge with his fleas in the hills.....I mean, flee to his lodge in the hills.

What about the guy that carries around his travel guitar? I’ve seen him a couple times at CVG. Can he play good? He should if he takes that to every overnight…or is there a cattle prod and sledge hammer in there? Better check it out!

Oh I did hear a captain ask one of the girls her name, he said that the “Chief” wanted to be informed of the persons wearing there backpacks. The look on her face was the best!

Glad to see you guys have such mature Captains over there. Why not just explain the situation to her and move on? The ego trip thing is just pathetic. Did he whip off his Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses and tell her that her ego was writing checks her body couldn't cash?

Last edited:
yea!!! CHIPOTLE burritos!!!!!!
i am addicted to those things, I wish they were in the airport.

truely a gutbomb

Back during my days at Delta Connection Academy, many of the instructors wore backpacks and the freakin' thicksoled Doc Martens with yellow stitching. No professionalism whatsoever... I am surprised I havent seen any decal covered walking-staffs being used to make the tedious "hike" up the escalator.

If I ever see a pilot with a backpack on in our terminal, I'll personally take them aside and stuff him or her inside it!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back