Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can understand ironing your shirt and having your shoes look presentable thats just common sense but catching heat for wearing a Jansport come on. Thats that type A personality and the same ones barking about having a backpack are same ones who rock highwater pants and have the serious Male baldness wearing corny aviator shades thats why they stress wearing your hat. It's 2005 lighten up life is too short.

Peace
:cool:

semperfido said:
i prefer a fanny pack-- turned around and stuffed full of crapola :D
That reminded me of an online quiz I took a few years ago. Luckily, it's still there. Have a "ball."

www.blairmag.com/blair3/gaydar/gaydar.html

By the way guys I forgot to add, the captain was joking. That’s way it was funny! If he were being serious I think I have to beat him with her backpack!

And yes we do have mature Captains. I’m sure I could come up with a bash on you too, BLUTO.

crashpad said:
If I ever see a pilot with a backpack on in our terminal, I'll personally take them aside and stuff him or her inside it!

Yea, right.:rolleyes:

But you are invited to the party on the boat. Head on down to Kemah.:D

Last edited:
Backpacks....bookish. Students use them.

Pilot with backpack; I'm still in school. I'm still learning....to fly. I am not an expert.

Backpacks; it is more about my convienence....

All we have is our image......to sell at the negotiation table....

Are you in it for you or us?

Backpacks are abundant at Mesa, heck I've even heard stories of crews bringing sleeping bags for those camping trips in the 900s.

I wear my social distortion backback proudly in my "uniform." You regional airline pukes who seem to have nothing else to worry about apart from your "professional appearance" can shampoo my crotch.

pwned.

You can't call a pwned for yourself.

All your base belong to us

Av8rPHX said:
Backpacks are abundant at Mesa, heck I've even heard stories of crews bringing sleeping bags for those camping trips in the 900s.

A small story:

A while back a group of 11 pilots showed up for an interview, all had internal recs. all were qualified.

10 got hired as F/O on the whale, one did not, a regional pilot who apparantly had become so used to ignoring the "normal expected dress" at his airline that he showed up to interview for a 747 job looking much like a 1970's leisure suit commercial.....hauling around a backpack I might add.

You knew the dress code when you accepted the job you idiots!!!!! Dress how you want at home or in church or mowing the lawn!!!! Wear the freaking uniform that the company specifies! If you cannot even be professional enough to show up dressed correctly...how in the world can you be trusted to do the job as specified in the ops specs and FARs??!!

I am sure the black tennis shoe and backpack crowd will be frothing at the mouth over this one. Flame away.

Latest resources

Back