Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
No . . . . just lame.

FWIW, backpacks and other non-standard stuff do make you look unprofessional. Iron your shirt, shine our shoes, stand up straight, and, for God's sake, tuck in those pajamas!

wow! You're kind of an a$$, aren't ya!?!

T-Gates said:
What ever happened to just STFU and doing your job the way you signed on to do it?

Exactly.

ATRCAPT said:
wow! You're kind of an a$$, aren't ya!?!

Wow . . . .you're kind of an ignoramus, aren't ya? Part of my post was sarcasm, apparently you didn't get it. Apparently, you never saw "Animal House", or didn't see it enough times to get the reference.

Regardless, Chief, if you aren't willing to repsect the uniform, then don't wear it. Go fly freight . . . it's a big world out there . . . . something for everyone. HAve a nice life . . . and without that pledge pin.

What's next we all have to wear the same haircut. How unprofessional your hair is 1/2 inch shorter than mine.

bizicmo said:
What's next we all have to wear the same haircut. How unprofessional your hair is 1/2 inch shorter than mine.

If you can;t tell the difference between having a different haircut and wearing a backpack . . . well, then you're probably too stupid to argue with. You have yourself a good one, there, CHief, you and your elementary school outfit.

My computer case is in backpack style therefore I carry a backpack. I will admit I never thought about if it is an unathorized item but I will surely check and if it is I will not carry it anymore if not then I will continue to use it. As this thread has shown what is and is not professional vary's from person to person and I dont view my opinion any less valid than anyone else's, so my goal is to be within my company's guidelines.

Toga...toga...toga!!!

The student council has issued a mandate that "ALL BACKPACKS ARE OK AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE APPROVED LIST RATIFIED BY THE P.T.A"

Will all of the high schoolers wearing backpacks please sign my yearbook? Signing will be in the breezeway just to the left of senior's row after the pep rally. I was voted "coolest backpack" in my senior year.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

I find it ironic that pilots are wearing backpacks while schoolkids these days put their books in rollaboards.

Latest resources

Back