Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kerosene Snorter....

No No No.. you don't understand......

At the interview anyone will say anything to get the job. It is like a 17 year old boy trying to get laid...

Yes Sir. No Sir.... Of course I'll wear the hat. I follow all the rules, I don't pick and choose. You're the prettiest girl in the whole school!

Now imagine a pilot who develops his own code instead of copying the herd....... The former takes too much courage and energy.

The backpack isn't against the uniform code. And the hat is optional. Do you wear your company's uniform sweater and coat in the summer. That looks professional. Common sense should come in to play at some point.

bizicmo said:
The backpack isn't against the uniform code. And the hat is optional. Do you wear your company's uniform sweater and coat in the summer. That looks professional. Common sense should come in to play at some point.

Nope I never wear a hat, and I never wear a sweater, why? Because the ops specs do not allow a hat and our uniform coat is a leather jacket.

If that changes...well then I will wear a hat and sweater for as long as they like since they are paying my mortgage and boat bills.

Common sense, Yes. The crap you see on a daily basis around the regional terminals is a different story. Even saw an earring on some retard regional Capt. one day!!!!

Oh yeah, you will do well at the barganing table with that look. Did you ever wonder why the highest paid bozos out there seem to have the fewest non standard looking a$$clowns running around?

If you want to dress like a rock star....go find a gig as a rock star. I guess the new Gen X doctors will soon be doing surgery in blue jeans and a t-shirt next.

You get paid to look and act the part, both in and out of the cockpit. How frigging hard is that to do while at work?

I like the earring thing. It sounds sweet. But I don't know anything about female dress code nor to I care.

It was in the left ear, so from my limited understanding of such items, I think he was just your typical young A$$clown Captian that figured the rules didn't apply to him.

In the eighties...was it right ear is gay, left ear straight?

And what about those bandannas in the rear pockets?

English said:
In the eighties...was it right ear is gay, left ear straight?

And what about those bandannas in the rear pockets?

I think that was right about the ear thing...........as far as the bandanna..........I never did figure out what that was all about!!:confused:

I guess it is official, In my mid thirties and I am an old fogey now!:eek:

Hmmmm, off to the store for some "just for men" hair coloring in guess!:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back