Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My wife says the same. She's silver medalion on Delta now and travels quite frequently on Comair and ASA.

She is absolutely amazed by the appearance of the flight crews. Seems nobody takes pride in their uniform anymore.

I carry around a back pack, I have been at Comedy air for 6 years.

I have to carry all the books for three online classes I am taking to get hired anywhere.

this thread may go to 4 year degrees...

I carry food in there too, burritos, wraps, tuna, crackers, all the survival stuff.

ohhh, I wear doc boots i bought in Sydney, Australia 15 years ago.

I'm using the falling apart backpack that I used in 4th grade. It fits under the seats of cattle class, doesn't contain any TSA heart-failure items, and looks like something the cat dragged in so it doesn't get stolen.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

FurloughedAgain said:
Seems nobody takes pride in their uniform anymore.

Why should they? Does the company take pride in those wages they are paying?

Well, actually they probably are. But you get the point. If I were making 19K a year, I would give a rat's ass what I looked like, too.

Yank,
If you are retiring in a week you need to forget about those backpacks, in fact forget everything about this damn industry, start worrying about whether you're going to put that 41" Plasma HDTV in the Main Berth or Saloon of your new Boat and also if you are going to stock 5 or 10 year old Scotch in the liquor well and also how many 20'-something bikini clad ladies will fit in the helm at once...Priorities man! Priorities!!!

I hear ya man. I'm just killing time here these last few days before checking out.

BTW, the boat is pretty much stocked. Heading out this coming weekend and will be back..................well, whenever.;)

Seems nobody takes pride in their uniform anymore.

How can they take pride in their uniforms when most of them are just learning how to shave?

At least at CMR they have the CP uniform and hat nazi that even barks at mainline guys..

Latest resources

Back