• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well none of us know for sure who B19 is or is not, he may be our VP or not, its not really that important one way or the other.

What is clear is that B19 is firmly rooted in the management mentality and is completely anti Union under any circumstances. For these reasons alone its fun to take every opportunity he provides to kick him in the nuts over his anti Union pro management horse sh!t.:smash:

I didn't become anti-union until I got repeatedly screwed over by unions that I wasn't even a part of. I have yet to see where ANY union, especially in aviation, has made any carrier stronger. All I've seen is repeated failures by union leadership to support anything but their own membership at the expense of all the non-union workers and the overall health of the carrier. This cost to support the union takes away from infrastructure and the ability to retain talented employees that allow the carrier to run smoothly. In reality, when pilots complain because "management can't do anything right" it is usually because the funds required to provide support are going into the CBA instead of those employees that REALLY make things happen. Kicking me in the nuts does nothing more than provide proof that my employment by a non-union carrier is the best think I ever did for my career. Be careful what you ask for.

This cost to support the union takes away from infrastructure and the aIn reality, when pilots complain because "management can't do anything right" it is usually because the funds required to provide support are going into the CBA instead of those employees that REALLY make things happen.

It's the pilots who "REALLY make things happen." Typical management attitude, you spend so much of your time in the office that you've lost all perspective. Without the pilots nothing anyone, managers, schedulers, or dispatchers do in the office matters. You are their to support us and in the case of Flight Options that support was severely lacking so we formed a union to support each other. Nothing more nothing less. You can spin it however you want Bob, but that's really all it's about.

This cost to support the union takes away from infrastructure and the ability to retain talented employees that allow the carrier to run smoothly. In reality, when pilots complain because "management can't do anything right" it is usually because the funds required to provide support are going into the CBA instead of those employees that REALLY make things happen. Kicking me in the nuts does nothing more than provide proof that my employment by a non-union carrier is the best think I ever did for my career. Be careful what you ask for.

If Flight Options cared about the pilots or retaining talented employees, Management wouldn't kick "them" (the pilots) in the nuts either. "Be careful what YOU ask for."

If Flight Options cared about the pilots or retaining talented employees, Management wouldn't kick "them" (the pilots) in the nuts either. "Be careful what YOU ask for."

I'm not Bob, whoever the heck that is.... but I don't and never have believed that unions help any company do anything except bring it hardship.

Ok, so you're not Bob, at least Bob has a dog in this hunt. Why don't you run along and play, you union busting management f**k.

Some of us are pretty tough out from behind them as well.

But I take your point in a way, until this pilot group as a whole grows some balls, we will be continouosly and unrelentingly subjected to managements predatory actions.

I don't kow who you think I am GerryG, but I was hired as an original RTA guy, now a FLOPPER.

I drive one of the Hawkers, my only office is in the pointy end of the aircraft.

Maybe you e-mailed me by mistake, maybe not, but whatever the case, you are sure making the point.

All is not well here.

Hey B19 (wasn't that a 70's song)

Thanks for our new vacation policy, too. So much for good managers taking the place of a union...

The power of the collective is the ONLY choice at FLOPS when faced with our inadequate management and their poor decision making abilities.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back