• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just because you feel the need to be represented, doesn't mean that they feel they need the union help.

I am sure none of them will not accept any raise in pay that the Union gets for them.

It will just show what kind of people they are if they take the raise without helping to get the contract.

I am sure none of them will not accept any raise in pay that the Union gets for them.

It will just show what kind of people they are if they take the raise without helping to get the contract.

The same kind of people who have requested representation when their job was on the line ... low and behold the Union represents them ... saves their job and they still don't pay their dues ... shameless selfishness.

Isn't 15 on 3 off motivation enough?

the 7 on 3 off and 8 on does happen but then it's 12 off.
But too many people are scared of calling fatigue.
I do it everytime i get the 7-3-8.
3 days off isn't enough to rest, especially when you get home late on day 8. They get pissed, but they can kiss my a$$, i'm fatigued on day 1 of second rotation.

If only we had solidarity.........

Hurt which group as a whole? So you are suggesting to call them out? Treat them like they are doing something wrong by not agreeing with the union? Are these the pilots who voted against the union in the first place? Why do you feel the need to pressure them to do something that they didn't want to do? It seems to me, like they have found a way to fight back against the union they didn't want in the first place. What gives the union the right to pressure these guys into doing something that they don't want to do? This is my whole premise against unions. Unions force their will on others that don't want there help. Just because you feel the need to be represented, doesn't mean that they feel they need the union help. You think that these guys are hurting the union cause. In my opinion, the union is hurting their cause, and I back their resistance 100%.

So you don't want better pay, better schedules and decent work rules?? Yeah, I can see how that would suck! If you had it your way, everyone in the industry would continue to fly for whore wages and get treated like crap by the companies for the rest of their lives. I'm willing to bet that the majority an FO would like better pay, better schedules and better work rules.
Like I said previously, there were some guys like you here at NJA. They definately hurt and slowed the cause of better lives for the vast majority. Sometimes in life it's better to get behind a cause when it's good for the whole.

So you don't want better pay, better schedules and decent work rules?? Yeah, I can see how that would suck! If you had it your way, everyone in the industry would continue to fly for whore wages and get treated like crap by the companies for the rest of their lives. I'm willing to bet that the majority an FO would like better pay, better schedules and better work rules.
Like I said previously, there were some guys like you here at NJA. They definately hurt and slowed the cause of better lives for the vast majority. Sometimes in life it's better to get behind a cause when it's good for the whole.
Apparently, others don't have the same opinion as you.

Babbling Bob

It seems to me that Bob, I mean B19 has a lot of time on his hands. For someone who characterises himself as a globe trotting, been-there-and-done- that with unions sort of guy he surely is busy on this site.

Are things so slow in that corner office at FLOPS that you actually have time to mess around on here?

Are you trying to buck-up an insurrection against the union all by yourself?

Problem is, your handlers have done such a good job of pissing us off that your job has been made difficult, hasn't it? Tough spot to be in, especially when you consider what happened to BB when he failed at NJ.

It seems to me that Bob, I mean B19 has a lot of time on his hands. For someone who characterises himself as a globe trotting, been-there-and-done- that with unions sort of guy he surely is busy on this site.

Are things so slow in that corner office at FLOPS that you actually have time to mess around on here?

Are you trying to buck-up an insurrection against the union all by yourself?

Problem is, your handlers have done such a good job of pissing us off that your job has been made difficult, hasn't it? Tough spot to be in, especially when you consider what happened to BB when he failed at NJ.
Bringing a union on to the property is tough isn't it? Not everybody wants it there, and not everybody is in agreement with those that voted it in. Reality, what a concept.

B19, Since you seem to have such a big mouth full of opinions, do us all a favor and use it to promise that YOU wil not accept any wage, benefit, QOL, or any other improvement that a union contract will bring. Come on, be a man and stand up for what you believe in.

You know, with out the internet, we'd all be much happier. Would it be known that Options blows? Or NJA is the greatest thing, or SWA "just wants to hire a bunch of good folks?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back