• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why should he prosper on the backs of those that actually do the work?

Flame away :)

Is he truly prospering or has he earned the right to make more money than the rest because he has the most responsibility? Is it because he is smart enough to be the CEO and the rest of us aren't? Typical union statement. If you are smart enough to start a company or lead a company, the unions still feel that you should automatically spread the wealth amongst all the workers rather than take any profit yourself for any of your efforts. Yep, the unions will complain about a CEO making 20 million a year in a multibillion dollar a year company, but when the contract sucks so much money out of the company that it's forced nearly into bankrupcty, the union will take no responsibility in acting quickly enough to stop the inevitable, even after the CEO gives his entire salary up.

Is he truly prospering or has he earned the right to make more money than the rest because he has the most responsibility? Is it because he is smart enough to be the CEO and the rest of us aren't? Typical union statement. If you are smart enough to start a company or lead a company, the unions still feel that you should automatically spread the wealth amongst all the workers rather than take any profit yourself for any of your efforts. Yep, the unions will complain about a CEO making 20 million a year in a multibillion dollar a year company, but when the contract sucks so much money out of the company that it's forced nearly into bankrupcty, the union will take no responsibility in acting quickly enough to stop the inevitable, even after the CEO gives his entire salary up.

So I guess its ok that Fords (not doing to good) CEO's wife gets to use the company plane when she wants with her friends and with out the CEO on board.
My company crys poverty, all the while our senior (leadership) if you call it that, uses the planes for family functions. We fly sales peoples wifes as well. SO how is that ok in your eyes.... and Oh please flame away b19

even after the CEO gives his entire salary up.

That's funny! When has a CEO ever given up his entire salary?

And be realistic......When has a unions contract ever been solely responsible for financial difficulties of a company? And don't rehash the same tired article you posted about lack of profits prior to 9/11/01, because it doesn't give a comprehensive explanation of an airlines financial structure.

So I guess its ok that Fords (not doing to good) CEO's wife gets to use the company plane when she wants with her friends and with out the CEO on board.
My company crys poverty, all the while our senior (leadership) if you call it that, uses the planes for family functions. We fly sales peoples wifes as well. SO how is that ok in your eyes.... and Oh please flame away b19
Dude, if that's true at Options, its not ok in my eyes. And only those being flown or the pilots flying them know the answer. This is a business, not a play ground for self-designated "important" people. I share your disgust Dime.

Dude, if that's true at Options, its not ok in my eyes. And only those being flown or the pilots flying them know the answer. This is a business, not a play ground for self-designated "important" people. I share your disgust Dime.

I'm one of those pilots......kinda hard to make this up

Last edited:
Hurt which group as a whole? So you are suggesting to call them out? Treat them like they are doing something wrong by not agreeing with the union? Are these the pilots who voted against the union in the first place? Why do you feel the need to pressure them to do something that they didn't want to do? It seems to me, like they have found a way to fight back against the union they didn't want in the first place. What gives the union the right to pressure these guys into doing something that they don't want to do? This is my whole premise against unions. Unions force their will on others that don't want there help. Just because you feel the need to be represented, doesn't mean that they feel they need the union help. You think that these guys are hurting the union cause. In my opinion, the union is hurting their cause, and I back their resistance 100%.

OH SHUT UP.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back