• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't wait to ASAP the first 500tt pilot that need some instructing. But I think that they will need the min 1200tt for 135 min (not that thats better)

I don't think the 1200 hr 135 mins apply to SICs.

It seems to me that Bob, I mean B19 has a lot of time on his hands. For someone who characterises himself as a globe trotting, been-there-and-done- that with unions sort of guy he surely is busy on this site.

Are things so slow in that corner office at FLOPS that you actually have time to mess around on here?

Are you trying to buck-up an insurrection against the union all by yourself?

Problem is, your handlers have done such a good job of pissing us off that your job has been made difficult, hasn't it? Tough spot to be in, especially when you consider what happened to BB when he failed at NJ.
Here we go again... Making accusations of one's identity when no one here knows who anybody else here really is. I may be management from GM that is just voicing my my anti-union opinion because of what it did to my company. (plus they build crappy cars) (hmmm... Toyota+no union=quality. GM+union=junk, money hole, paying some guy $45/hr to stay home.)
Or, I may not be....
*jab,jab*

Here we go again... Making accusations of one's identity when no one here knows who anybody else here really is. I may be management from GM that is just voicing my my anti-union opinion because of what it did to my company. (plus they build crappy cars) (hmmm... Toyota+no union=quality. GM+union=junk, money hole, paying some guy $45/hr to stay home.)
Or, I may not be....
*jab,jab*

Here it comes again......

Here we go again... Making accusations of one's identity when no one here knows who anybody else here really is.

Mann....are you naive. Do you really think many of us don't know who the other person is?

Its propaganda spreading at its finest!!!!!!

(hmmm... Toyota+no union=quality. GM+union=junk, money hole, paying some guy $45/hr to stay home.)
Or, I may not be....
*jab,jab*

or maybe it is mgmt that continues to screw the pooch and not the average worker. I believe if you check the rates of the workers, Toyota is on par with the big 3 in pay and benefits. The difference comes in when we look at the very top. The CEO of Toyota doesn't make nearly as much as say the CEO of Ford, and clearly wants to see his company succeed. Lets see ... Ford has mortgage the entire company include the copyrighted blue oval symbol and is asking the workers to tighten their belts, all the while their CEO is among the top 10 highest paid in the US. Why should he prosper on the backs of those that actually do the work?

Flame away :)

DEMOCRACY

Established, since July 4, 1776

... what a concept!​
My reference was to the fact that it isn't easy bringing a union onto the property. Of course it's a democracy. But at the same time, just because you don't get the cooperation that you think you should get, doesn't mean that you have a right to force them to do what you want if they don't agree with you. That isn't democracy, that's a dictatorship.

or maybe it is mgmt that continues to screw the pooch and not the average worker. I believe if you check the rates of the workers, Toyota is on par with the big 3 in pay and benefits. The difference comes in when we look at the very top. The CEO of Toyota doesn't make nearly as much as say the CEO of Ford, and clearly wants to see his company succeed. Lets see ... Ford has mortgage the entire company include the copyrighted blue oval symbol and is asking the workers to tighten their belts, all the while their CEO is among the top 10 highest paid in the US. Why should he prosper on the backs of those that actually do the work?

Flame away :)

That's some interesting data. And I agree with your last sentence completely.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back