• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't 15 on 3 off motivation enough?

Last edited:
Isn't 15 on 3 off motivation enough?

To a normal brain, you would think. Over here, I'm amazed how much some people can take a screwing.

Flew with a guy who lives in the middle of no-where, he said, " I don't need anymore money, how much does one really need" hes a copilot as well.....

Sounds like PilotYip is the leader of the union at Flops.

To a normal brain, you would think. Over here, I'm amazed how much some people can take a screwing.

Flew with a guy who lives in the middle of no-where, he said, " I don't need anymore money, how much does one really need" hes a copilot as well.....

We had some of those idiots a NJA too. Good thing they were in the minority. But you have to call those guys out because they hurt the group as a whole. You probably won't be able to convine them how much they're worth because they're already idiots if they don't know. Good luck.

We had some of those idiots a NJA too. Good thing they were in the minority. But you have to call those guys out because they hurt the group as a whole. You probably won't be able to convine them how much they're worth because they're already idiots if they don't know. Good luck.
Hurt which group as a whole? So you are suggesting to call them out? Treat them like they are doing something wrong by not agreeing with the union? Are these the pilots who voted against the union in the first place? Why do you feel the need to pressure them to do something that they didn't want to do? It seems to me, like they have found a way to fight back against the union they didn't want in the first place. What gives the union the right to pressure these guys into doing something that they don't want to do? This is my whole premise against unions. Unions force their will on others that don't want there help. Just because you feel the need to be represented, doesn't mean that they feel they need the union help. You think that these guys are hurting the union cause. In my opinion, the union is hurting their cause, and I back their resistance 100%.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back