• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets to Furlough 500...??? Right...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to change the subject too much but those are bold words coming from a guy who is junior to guys that did get furloughed.

Man, I'm not trying to say that I'm getting a check and their not... Grow the Fu(k up!

Let me guess, its all my fault that they lost their job? Give me a freaking break. I can't stand reading all this useless bullsh!t...

Why don't you all do a reality check on yourselves and stop posting flaming threads and post on everything and anything to just stir the pot! It is getting really really old!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on that password then. Or else we can leave out 10% of the pilot group. This is as good a place as any IMO. The rest of the aviation world will know about it soon enough. I expect there will be something on it in the next AIN anyhow.

I think we have just cleared the last hurdle in granting NJI pilots the password. However, it will not give you access to the entire message board, only the NJI section. (The NJA section is a benefit of membership established in the Bylaws. Union leadership will have accecss to the NJI portion.) Stay tuned.

I think we have just cleared the last hurdle in granting NJI pilots the password. However, it will not give you access to the entire message board, only the NJI section. (The NJA section is a benefit of membership established in the Bylaws. Union leadership will have accecss to the NJI portion.) Stay tuned.
All lawyers should be shot.

Ding

there's the problem with lawyers! Everybody hate's 'em all....except theirs!

Let me guess, its all my fault that they lost their job?

Ignoring the rest of your profanity-laced post and PM to me, I never said it was your fault that your company furloughed. Just that it might be a good time for humble pie when you should be the one on the street and not those who have been there longer than you. Some day you'll understand.

Our lawyers are the reason IBT didn't get away with taking our dues money from us. We have some pretty good ones working for us.
I'm pretty sure the problems they cause greatly outweigh any benefit derived from their services. No, they should all be shot. ;)

Netjets future

Just wondering?

I have a friend who got hired at Net Jets last year asked me if I knew of any good flying jobs. I thought all was good for now at Net Jets.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back