• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets to Furlough 500...??? Right...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
obviously i rarely post, but i do enjoy the entertaining reading.

what i find curious is those that seem convinced NJA will furlough don't work at NJA. They appear to get their information from 'informed' sources that also don't work at NJA. They certainly don't take the time to do an analysis of the current CBA and explain to others how such a reduction in force would be implemented. What are the penalties, what are the long-term costs?

FUD is sport to some. That's unfortunate because many who read it become truly distressed. Unfounded rumors from nameless sources are worthless. Of course there are those that don't care about that, they simply enjoy being part of the circle-jerk. carry on boys, I suppose you need to find a little pleasure somewhere.

oh, for the record.....I am awesome as well.

oh, for the record.....I am awesome as well.
It is lonely at the top isn't it? I would say call if you need to talk, but that would be unawesome.

You just proved to be less awesome than me.

In case you dont know I personally loved each and every minute of the 8 years I spent at corporate wings and options. ( At least until The second Raytheon transaction when flops went down the tubes )

I miss the flying dont miss the BS and yes I do enjoy my job currently even though we have our own problems here just like anywhere else.

I think it is time for you to get over personally placing blame on me for the welcomebigwigs.com campaign. It was a campaign that was targeted to the average joe who doesnt have a clue about private jet travel.

Sorry to burst your bubble but just cant see a reason to prime your pump with a comparative childish response to your post. I think its time for you to grow up son and find someone else to target.

PS: I couldnt give 2 $hits about politics considering the neverending buffoonery that I witness on a daily basis. ( Calm down thats not directed towards democrats francis )

I guess you aren't gonna post your funny videos about bigwigs then.
It was still callous, actually heartless to yuk it up about the JetBlue Bigwig videos, especially when folks are getting furloughed at the company you worked for.

Last edited:
Not that I have any numbers to back this up...but I don't think NetJets has ever made money. If you have hard numbers I'd love to see 'em, but as a private company it's difficult to pin down the specifics.

I do know that for a very modest man considering his wealth, WB has sort of fallen in love with private air travel. In my opinion that's the only reason he's involved with NetJets.

Before ya'll come unglued, it's just one guys opinion. Oh yeah, and I am not a hater either. Lot's of friends there.

Not sure how private you think they are, but if AIN magazine prints numbers on NJA then the info is not very private.

Not that I have any numbers to back this up...but I don't think NetJets has ever made money. If you have hard numbers I'd love to see 'em, but as a private company it's difficult to pin down the specifics.

I do know that for a very modest man considering his wealth, WB has sort of fallen in love with private air travel. In my opinion that's the only reason he's involved with NetJets.

Before ya'll come unglued, it's just one guys opinion. Oh yeah, and I am not a hater either. Lot's of friends there.

LOL,
Somewhere there is a village missing an idiot and a laptop.:rolleyes:

That is what you guys get when you hire from the regionals.

Don't forget to put your sunglasses on the top of your head.

I'm pretty sure glasspilot IS NOT one of ours....He must belong to another village

Whatever, yuk it up. AIN posts what they are given by NJ. Ya'll havin a good time busting on me, but no one has posted a single hard number.

Fractional models are like a pyramid scheme where they HAVE to continue to grow or the whole thing collapses. You have to sell new shares so you can sell old planes at profit and keep the operation going.

Guess what? The used plane market has tanked. Still yuk'n it up? Not one of the fractionals have a sustainable business model, possibly save one. When the new sales dry up and the ability to sell aircraft to shore up cash flow ceases then it's gonna get tough.

Gotta get back to my village now...

enjoy....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back