• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you serious? No, they wouldn't come together. We are being invaded! 13 million illegals have crossed the border. Paramilitary groups have crossed and are operating inside our border. Our government is arming them and suing those here trying to stop the invasion. The Democrats have pulled up the skirt and said "have at it boys!" They've declared amnesty to illegals while ignoring the legislative branch of our government.

Article I Section 8 of our Constitution says congress has the power to repel invasions. Yet they haven't done a damn thing. They want to tell you what kind of light bulb you can have. They want to control your health care. They want to regulate the amount of Coca-Cola you can have. They want to worry about all of this BS that they aren't empowered to worry about and punt on what they're actually supposed to be doing.

Our forefathers would have started shooting a long time ago. It's time to get every single one of these worthless idiots out of there and its time to do it now. The changes necessary are going to hurt. But they're a whole lot better than the alternative.

Great Post!

Are you serious? No, they wouldn't come together. We are being invaded! 13 million illegals have crossed the border. Paramilitary groups have crossed and are operating inside our border. Our government is arming them and suing those here trying to stop the invasion. The Democrats have pulled up the skirt and said "have at it boys!" They've declared amnesty to illegals while ignoring the legislative branch of our government.

Article I Section 8 of our Constitution says congress has the power to repel invasions. Yet they haven't done a damn thing. They want to tell you what kind of light bulb you can have. They want to control your health care. They want to regulate the amount of Coca-Cola you can have. They want to worry about all of this BS that they aren't empowered to worry about and punt on what they're actually supposed to be doing.

Our forefathers would have started shooting a long time ago. It's time to get every single one of these worthless idiots out of there and its time to do it now. The changes necessary are going to hurt. But they're a whole lot better than the alternative.

Tinfoil hat?

But no, I think the party of 'no' should run with that message. The swing voters will eat it up!

Everything that Downwind posted was spot on though. The second paragraph reads like a comedy routine or something out of 1984 but that is exactly what is happening now.

OK, Downwind, I'll tell you one thing that's 100% wrong in your rant: "They want to regulate the amount of Coca-Cola you can have." Congress has not told you or anyone else how much soda you can have. A very misguided New York City mayor and city council is trying to do this, but last time I checked they don't control Congress. So what you said is absolutely false.

As for "they want to tell you what kind of light bulb you can have," this bill was passed in 2007 with support from both parties (House 264-163, Senate 65-27), as well as industry, and was signed into law by President Bush. So it's blatantly false to project it as a Democrat plot to take control of you and the rest of America. Anyways, there's nothing stopping you from going out and buying enough incandescent bulbs to last you your entire lifetime.

Meanwhile, the "Fast and Furious" operation was started under the Bush Administration. Yes, there were epic blunders under both the Bush and Obama Administration over this, but it's no plot to arm your so-called "paramilitary" that wants to invade America. In any case, it's going to take much, much more than a couple hundred Mexican thugs with handguns to take over this country.

As far as illegals crossing the border, they're now crossing in record numbers–as in that I mean record lows. According to CBP, border crossings have decreased by 58 percent since 2008. Also, between 2004 and 2011, the number of border guards has doubled to almost 22,000. So Congress certainly hasn't been doing nothing about illegal border crossings. In fact, they've been doing more about it in the past few years than at any other time in U.S. history.

And let me end with the health care mandate, which was originally a Republican idea meant to enforce "individual accountability." It's also the same mandate that was passed in the Massachusetts health-care bill that was signed by then-Governor Mitt Romney, the same man who is the GOP presidential nominee that was for the individual mandate before he was against it. That's a classic definition of flip-flopper.

So much for nothing in your post being factually inaccurate...

OK, Downwind, I'll tell you one thing that's 100% wrong in your rant: "They want to regulate the amount of Coca-Cola you can have." Congress has not told you or anyone else how much soda you can have. A very misguided New York City mayor and city council is trying to do this, but last time I checked they don't control Congress. So what you said is absolutely false.

As for "they want to tell you what kind of light bulb you can have," this bill was passed in 2007 with support from both parties (House 264-163, Senate 65-27), as well as industry, and was signed into law by President Bush. So it's blatantly false to project it as a Democrat plot to take control of you and the rest of America. Anyways, there's nothing stopping you from going out and buying enough incandescent bulbs to last you your entire lifetime.

Meanwhile, the "Fast and Furious" operation was started under the Bush Administration. Yes, there were epic blunders under both the Bush and Obama Administration over this, but it's no plot to arm your so-called "paramilitary" that wants to invade America. In any case, it's going to take much, much more than a couple hundred Mexican thugs with handguns to take over this country.

As far as illegals crossing the border, they're now crossing in record numbers–as in that I mean record lows. According to CBP, border crossings have decreased by 58 percent since 2008. Also, between 2004 and 2011, the number of border guards has doubled to almost 22,000. So Congress certainly hasn't been doing nothing about illegal border crossings. In fact, they've been doing more about it in the past few years than at any other time in U.S. history.

And let me end with the health care mandate, which was originally a Republican idea meant to enforce "individual accountability." It's also the same mandate that was passed in the Massachusetts health-care bill that was signed by then-Governor Mitt Romney, the same man who is the GOP presidential nominee that was for the individual mandate before he was against it. That's a classic definition of flip-flopper.

So much for nothing in your post being factually inaccurate...

Pretty nice commentary...good effort!

The illegals don't want to come here because Obama has messed up the economy so badly. They're not as stupid as Obama supporters. We added a bunch of border agents when nobody wants in.

The history of “Fast and Furious” is a little different that what you portrayed. It was a very small operation under the Bush administration and was shut down completely in 2007 when the Mexican government failed to arrest the culprits that had been identified. In October of 2009, the program was restarted on a much larger scale and it blew up. Today, the Democrats in Congress are threatening to support the Republicans in contempt hearings of the idiot Holder, who was in charge when things went sour.

The Mayor of New York was originally a Democrat, switched to the Republican Party, and eventual turned independent. He is a nut.

Advisors urged Obama to not pursue the health bill, but he just had to do it for Teddy. Personally, I’m in favor of some form of national healthcare, but he should have been focused the economy with competent advisors. If the Supreme Court comes out with a negative ruling on the healthcare bill…it speaks volumes of Obama’s competency to run this country.

Why do Obama supporters always want to blame someone else for their candidates’ failings? He's been in the saddle for three and half years and...we have a weaker economy, a more divided Congress, more lies coming from both political parties, 8+% unemployment for 40 something months, flight activity for business jets in the tank...and no hope if this joker, who thinks "the private sector is doing fine", is reelected.

OMG…Obama Must Go!

How do you starve an Obama supporter? Hide his food stamps under his work shoes.

Tinfoil? Show me one thing in my post that is factually inaccurate.

From Wikipedia:
A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it shields the brain from electromagnetic fields; to prevent mind control and/or mind reading; or to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

The concept of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision; the phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and persecutory delusions, and is associated with conspiracy theorists.

Latest resources

Back