• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't see anything in there that would prompt me to boot Luthi. I can think of other reasons, but nothing I read in that post.

Luthi is doing a great job with our union at this point. I didn't vote for him a few years back but he certainly deserves his position and should NOT be recalled.

Luthi has not been too hard on the company. Those who claim this simply do not have the facts. If anything Mark has been too nice.

Mark himself has said that there is no "Nuke" option this time. No reason to go that route.

Looks like he's been through this cr@p before. No wonder he's suspicious about EJM

from what i've read in that article G4, it appeas that managment team needs to go.

safety is their number one concern, as long as it dont interfere with a profit right?

Luthi is doing a great job with our union at this point. I didn't vote for him a few years back but he certainly deserves his position and should NOT be recalled.

Luthi has not been too hard on the company. Those who claim this simply do not have the facts. If anything Mark has been too nice.

Mark himself has said that there is no "Nuke" option this time. No reason to go that route.

My point was, how is Emery doing now? How many jobs are they providing pilots now? Luthi is the same guy who drove them out of business.

Latest resources

Back