• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Corcom is out. SICs at NetJets are now to be referred to as PFOs.

Now it's official.. The company doesn't see any growth amongst the pilots, so they did the right thing and made em all permanent fo's. Yippy.... Sounds like a great gig to come back to in 10 years.

New Corcom is out. SICs at NetJets are now to be referred to as PFOs.

Not even sure if you're joking or what PFO means......Leave it to Netjets to create an alternative universe acronym for a term the airlines have been using for years... (FO)

I'm once again very PROUD of this pilot group. We stood up against this petition drive. The group of 4 union dividers only was able to collect 25% of the pilot groups petitions. Luthi has clearly won this round.

The pilots have spoken and want a solid working unit with this union.

The current leadership the leadership going rogue do not matter. They will be voted in or out depending on what this pilot group wants. We cannot afford to break this union up.

The good news is that the union will stay solid and intact. This is very important with contract negotiations coming very soon.

Thanks to all that said "Hell No" to this idiotic petition drive.

Last edited:
The good news is that the union will stay solid and intact. This is very important with contract negotiations coming very soon.

Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism concerning the "health" of our union at this time. The recall has created an irreparable divide in our ranks, and I am deeply concerned about a candidate who was nominated for trustee. Between 2 of the recallers in the company's corner and this trustee candidate I'm concerned that the company has 3 of the eboard members on their court.

Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer.

Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism concerning the "health" of our union at this time. The recall has created an irreparable divide in our ranks, and I am deeply concerned about a candidate who was nominated for trustee. Between 2 of the recallers in the company's corner and this trustee candidate I'm concerned that the company has 3 of the eboard members on their court.

Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer.

I believe what you are saying here but I also believe the pilot group will figure out who the "Bad Guys" are and vote them the hell out.

No doubt some of the members will be selling on the company side. Its unfortunate but part of the "Game".

I believe what you are saying here but I also believe the pilot group will figure out who the "Bad Guys" are and vote them the hell out.

No doubt some of the members will be selling on the company side. Its unfortunate but part of the "Game".

Yup. All 4 of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest resources

Back