Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyer1015

You keep spewing on about the shrinking XJ Saab Fleet but refuse to answer the question: What was the career expectation at 9E the day before the merger?

Just received XJ email... On Monday Bloch requested new lists. XJ and 9L have submitted theirs. 9E has yet to submit an updated list.

you are living by the rules of the airline that hired you. If you do not like the rules, then or now, QUIT! Your company defined when your date of hire was. On the same side of the argument, ALPA has a definition for seniority circumstances such as we have now that defines what your date of hire is. For both MEsaba and Pinnacle you can see your DOH listed right on your badge-that cannot change. You were not cheated on your date of hire because you agreed to those "terms" when you accepted employment.

I was cheated out of a month of seniority and still have 3-4 guys who I would be senior to if it were not for an HR mistake at the time of my employment. Was it my fault? NO. Am I mad about it? yes. Is there anything that can be done about it? probably not, at the time I was just happy to get a job. SO I live with it. Maybe I should be a baby and cry about the dumb HR chic who admitted she forgot to call me for a week to offer me a position. She even told me that when she called. Flight ops had to email her to remind her to call me.

If you want your date of hire to reflect the day you started class for this integration-you should have came to MEsaba-or better yet-quit and get hired here again. You will have your class date as your DOH. :) stop complaining-it is in blochs hands

SLI Update – June 1, 2011
Monday evening Arbitrator Bloch asked for an updated seniority list from the three Merger Committees. By noon Tuesday, both the Mesaba and Colgan Merger Committees provided Mr. Bloch their respective up-to-date seniority list as he requested. As of this writing, Mr. Bloch is still waiting for an updated seniority list from the Pinnacle Merger Committee. After he receives their updated list, he will be able to issue his award in short order. We do not know when the Pinnacle Merger Committee will be able to provide Arbitrator Bloch an up-to-date seniority list. We remain committed to providing you with Mr. Bloch’s decision as soon as it is received.

you are living by the rules of the airline that hired you. If you do not like the rules, then or now, QUIT! Your company defined when your date of hire was. On the same side of the argument, ALPA has a definition for seniority circumstances such as we have now that defines what your date of hire is. For both MEsaba and Pinnacle you can see your DOH listed right on your badge-that cannot change. You were not cheated on your date of hire because you agreed to those "terms" when you accepted employment.

I was cheated out of a month of seniority and still have 3-4 guys who I would be senior to if it were not for an HR mistake at the time of my employment. Was it my fault? NO. Am I mad about it? yes. Is there anything that can be done about it? probably not, at the time I was just happy to get a job. SO I live with it. Maybe I should be a baby and cry about the dumb HR chic who admitted she forgot to call me for a week to offer me a position. She even told me that when she called. Flight ops had to email her to remind her to call me.

If you want your date of hire to reflect the day you started class for this integration-you should have came to MEsaba-or better yet-quit and get hired here again. You will have your class date as your DOH. :) stop complaining-it is in blochs hands
I'm senior to about 20 guys because the Saab instructor called in sick. Their DOH is the day after mine because of it.

Just received XJ email... On Monday Bloch requested new lists. XJ and 9L have submitted theirs. 9E has yet to submit an updated list.

Yeah this entire thing is being held up because of 9E's idiot MEC and negotiators. Yes I said they are idiots-I heard what they did and their lack of professionalism. Great work guys.

SLI Update – June 1, 2011
Monday evening Arbitrator Bloch asked for an updated seniority list from the three Merger Committees. By noon Tuesday, both the Mesaba and Colgan Merger Committees provided Mr. Bloch their respective up-to-date seniority list as he requested. As of this writing, Mr. Bloch is still waiting for an updated seniority list from the Pinnacle Merger Committee. After he receives their updated list, he will be able to issue his award in short order. We do not know when the Pinnacle Merger Committee will be able to provide Arbitrator Bloch an up-to-date seniority list. We remain committed to providing you with Mr. Bloch’s decision as soon as it is received.
How dare you post this. No one was talking to you. My email software was not available at the time. A'we come on, let's go get a "eff-in" beer. ;)

Latest resources

Back