Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bri5150

SLI Update – May 31, 2011
Over the weekend, Arbitrator Bloch informed the three Merger Committees that he is ready to issue the final award. Mr. Bloch also requested the three seniority lists be updated again with the most current data available. This afternoon, we provided Mr. Bloch an updated seniority list. We remain committed to providing you with Mr. Bloch’s decision as soon as it is received.

If the award is ready, the the list should be built minus the guys who started in the last week. That should be easy enough to add to already built list. Maybe we will have an award tonight or tomorrow morning.

I heard he just did it alphabetically to make things easier. The first line in his reasoning is "everything that one needs to know you learned in kindergarten." So therefore we are all going to line up in alphabetical order.........Just to cover this scenerio I have the paperwork ready to change my name to Aaron Ab

I heard he just did it alphabetically to make things easier. The first line in his reasoning is "everything that one needs to know you learned in kindergarten." So therefore we are all going to line up in alphabetical order.........Just to cover this scenerio I have the paperwork ready to change my name to Aaron Ab

You must have gone to private school

Latest resources

Back