Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is such a funny statement. WE ARE ALL ALPA. I see everyone of you 9E pilots walking around with your big ALPA stickers, and your big ALPA lanyards. When are we going to start acting like ALPA members? When are we going to act like a union and protect our brothers and sisters? Most of these furloughed pilots came to XJ after being furloughed from other companies, most with 1-2 year experience already (and 1-2 years in ALPA). I was very happy to see these pilots/friends get a chance to continue on with their careers at 9E/9L and it was a sign of hope to me going through this merger. Now to watching/hearing 9E try to step on their brothers and sisters is just a disgrace. This is just another chapter in the book "Why being an ALPA member means nothing".

What’s going to happen to 9E performance when 60XJers return home? You think they are going to LGA? They’re not- they’re going on a nice paid vacation, and they deserve it. Can’t wait to meet some of you on the line- I guarantee you will be in the right seat.

You are correct on the first paragraph. Not all 9E disagree with you. Remember you are hearing from a small fraction of 9E's 1200 pilots.

On the second paragraph, not sure what you mean.

Latest resources

Back