• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly Ain't Waitin' for the DOJ!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we all know the arguments, it is hard to wait for the results. The more we put ourselves into the argument back and forth, the harder it is to stay patient. I also recommend using the Ignore List. It works wonders.

I think we all know the arguments, it is hard to wait for the results. The more we put ourselves into the argument back and forth, the harder it is to stay patient. I also recommend using the Ignore List. It works wonders.

It does seem hard for you to accept "reality" that some people are pushing on here. You'd rather stay in your SWAPA fantasy world.

You won't get an answer on that. That doesn't fit into the AAI realitive seniority mantra.

Same for the question about how a $7,000.00 a month increase in pay won't be taken into consideration from the arbitor.

Under the new Airtran payscale? 7k per month?

How is the ATL operation running today? Snow?
The operation didn't run AT ALL out of Atlanta yesterday. Completely shut down. Black ice so bad the shuttle to/from the Atlanta employee lot wasn't running. Crews are stuck out on the road and will run into 1 in 7 problems if they can't get them back today.

They moved some airplanes down INTO Atlanta yesterday afternoon, positioning for this morning's EMO's (Early Morning Originators), trying to recover the schedule some today, but crews are everywhere and Crew Scheduling is just overloaded. For instance, I'm supposed to fly out at 6:15 out of Orlando into Atlanta, but have no CA on my trip anymore. Don't know what he's flying, can't see his screen, but my trip is listed in CA open time yet there's no delay or CXL showing either in my screen or the website. I guess we'll see what happens when I get there.

The union put out a message yesterday that we are aware we've had our differences with management even over recent implementation of the contract, but that this is the worst operational shut down we've had since 9/11, and they urge us to work with the company in whatever way we can for the sake of our passengers and to try to help our employees stuck out on the road make it home.

That's about it; will probably take the rest of the week to fully recover. Gotta go make the doughnuts, ya'll fly safe. ;)

It does seem hard for you to accept "reality" that some people are pushing on here. You'd rather stay in your SWAPA fantasy world.

So a guy makes a post basically saying he knows that he doesn't know how it will all turn out, and we should all just be patient, and you attack him because he can't "accept" the possible outcome that you have deemed the "reality"?!? Very classy. Not.

PapaWoody

Ditka would get spots one, two, and tree on the list, my friend.

And, if Ditka were king, Pilots would get catered meals, consisting of a rotating smorgasbord of bratwurst, eye-talian beefs (from Portillos) and, of course, pizza from Giordano's.

The Chicago domicile's union HQ would be at the Snuggery, and the SLI issue would be determined by a random audience at Second City.

Daaaaaaaaaa Bearssssssss!

Ditka would get the top 3 Captain AND FO slots....unless of course you're talking about a "mini"-Ditka; then I can see your point! :-D

Scope you are angrier than anyone here. Go spread your anger with DAPLA, they are the one's who sold you out.

In retrospect, this post that was here was not going to serve and good purpose. Edited for hospitality.;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back